2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY was able to purchase GAs (2 for MSG on 7/23), just 1 minute ago. I switched from my wireless laptop to a hard-wired desktop & that worked better. It has been a horrible 54 minutes...but the end result can still be good. Best of luck to all of you!!!!

Tried mobile app for Toronto and got same message, no more tickets for this promotion. I'm so freaking angry right now.

SUCCESS. My heart about stopped six times during the final process, but I got a pair of GAs for Boston1 at 11am ET. So they are not sold out. :up:

Anyone know for sure if they will release more tickets for the "innocence" folks tomorrow? And if so, will Experience codes work for that sale?

anyone else have trouble signing in at the end??? I'm all the way to the end and it wont take my password...

Sounds like us Innocence folks are pretty much fucked if GA's are already selling out.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Anyone know for sure if they will release more tickets for the "innocence" folks tomorrow? And if so, will Experience codes work for that sale?
Code should still work, but I wouldn't expect any additional tickets. I think we're all pretty f'ed tomorrow.

There were certain sections blocked off on the "Pick your own seats" view of the TD Garden for 7/11. So only certain tickets were allocated, at least, for this presale. Entirely possible they use the same block tomorrow, or an entirely different block.

Sounds like us Innocence folks are pretty much fucked if GA's are already selling out.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

They only put a certain number of tickets available during pre-sales. There will be more GA tickets (as well as other types) available for Innocence pre-sales, and general sales.

For lower bowl reserved seats, is paperless credit card only or can you have paper tickets delivered?

I used the mobile app and I wish I had started with that. I got a GA for 7/22 MSG and one for 7/18 MSG (and that was about an hour after they went on sale). Someone asked about the price of GAs: mine were $86.05 each. I selected hard tickets; that is an option, at least for MSG GAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom