2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Toronto mobile app users from today around?

So I'm trying to plan for tomorrow and not freak out too much (haha) and I'm looking at the Ticketmaster mobile app for Toronto. On the screen where you select your seating options, it just lists a bunch of colours associated with the seating levels, and then it gives "upper" and "lower" as options, and then "reserved floor seating." Is "reserved floor seating" for ordinary GAs, or is it for Red Zones? Because I don't want to accidentally buy Red Zones and have to sell a kidney.

well, if you choose "reserved floor seating" and it says it costs you under $100, is GA, if over 100-200, it's Red Zone

Yeah, I figured that, but I was also hoping to find out in advance so that I don't have to give up the tickets if I choose wrong and go back to get more, because I have a feeling that tomorrow's chances will be a one shot deal, and then they'll be sold out. I hope I'm wrong.

Some of my older stubs (cant find mine from my first show almost exactly 30 years ago today 12/5/1984)

2p3CiOq.jpg

Tv8zLRk.jpg

wfAquMI.jpg

Love it :up: :up:

My prized possession, and my first concert ever.

u2firstshow_zps410f5277.jpg

u2tickets_zps1e43bd9c.jpg

I know its not a big deal to a lot of people but it will be sad not to have a ticket stub as a souvenir anymore.

During the hectic presale, how does it work if you want to buy one ticket for each night? Do you go in and choose a date, then try for ticket. Add that to cart....then go to the second night & try for tix again? Or is each night/ticket a separate transaction???

Do i make sense?

What did the Boston venue graphic look like? Is there any indication of a square stage set up on either end of the long stage in the middle?

I bought one GA for both Phonix shows. Had to purchase them separately but I didn't have to log out. Total purchase time for 2 tix to different shows through the TicketMaster web site was 15 minutes.

Today, I was hit by sadness that there's a really good chance that I won't be able to see a show next year. :( I was listening to a bootleg recording of Streets and I was reminded about how amazing U2 shows are. Hopefully I can make it work somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

What do people feel about the possibility of GA tickets being available in the presale tomorrow?

My wife was able to get us 2 GAs today for the LA night 3 show, but after over 20 consecutive years as a U2 fan club member, I missed the $40 renewal and let it sit for a few months until renewing 2 months ago and now I am in the Innocence group. I've been reading through some of the posts but am unsure of GAs may be all gone now.

Today, I was hit by sadness that there's a really good chance that I won't be able to see a show next year. :( I was listening to a bootleg recording of Streets and I was reminded about how amazing U2 shows are. Hopefully I can make it work somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Me too. It sucks that they're not coming down south.

During the hectic presale, how does it work if you want to buy one ticket for each night? Do you go in and choose a date, then try for ticket. Add that to cart....then go to the second night & try for tix again? Or is each night/ticket a separate transaction???

Do i make sense?

Trying to figure this out as well.

good question...I also never purchased in presale tickets for separate nights, and will attempt to do that this morning. Can anyone who has done it let us know how it works and whether they are 2 separate transaction or can it be done in a single transaction...

good question...I also never purchased in presale tickets for separate nights, and will attempt to do that this morning. Can anyone who has done it let us know how it works and whether they are 2 separate transaction or can it be done in a single transaction...

Not sure about AXS, but the way Ticketmaster works it seems like it would have to be 2 separate transactions.

Does anyone know whether this 'showing your card on entry' is the rule for all the shows? Or are tickets sent out for some? I wondered if it differed between the US and Europe?

bercy paris innocence pre-sale is open and going nice and smoothly! and tickets are printed/paper! good luck everyone :heart:

Got my GA tickets for Antwerp! It went really smooth. It wasn't via Ticketmaster which might have helped.

just got 1 GA ticket for each of 5 and 6 October in Barcelona with no problems at all

Certainly with AXS yesterday morning it was separate transactions, I just had one tab open for Thursday night and one for Friday, I actually had more time than I thought to put in my info.

I also had a Word document open with address, bank numbers, U2.com code etc for handy c&p purposes to save time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom