2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wait time for some people absolutely sucks. Ticketmaster blows. I was able to navigate my way through a french only site(evenko.ca) that I had never used before and get my GA tickets within 3 minutes. Ticketmaster is failing you people miserably. Man they are shit! Dare I say I'm grateful to be using french site again on Monday for the general sale rather than Ticketmaster? It's crazy but I am.

Again I get the CC thing isn't ideal but why are so many people genuinely upset about this? Did most of you plan on reselling your tickets or simply not attending the show? I must be missing something here because to me if you plan on attending and not reselling your ticket it isn't that big of a deal.

GA the 3rd night of MSG, Red Zone the 4th night.

It was hellacious earlier today, and my apt. lost its Internet connection around 10:30 am. I decided it wasn't worth getting upset about, and did other things for a while. Went back on about 1 pm...success.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:!!!!!

This wait time for some people absolutely sucks. Ticketmaster blows. I was able to navigate my way through a french only site(evenko.ca) that I had never used before and get my GA tickets within 3 minutes. Ticketmaster is failing you people miserably. Man they are shit! Dare I say I'm grateful to be using french site again on Monday for the general sale rather than Ticketmaster? It's crazy but I am.

Can you use this site to get tickets to any show? Or just Montreal?

Can someone explain to me why we can't choose the seats we want????

It only gave the option for "best seats available"....according to who??

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

2 Vancouver Tix - 2nd night GA . . . that was sooo easy.

I was sweating, 2 PCs, 2 browser each login to my ticketmaster account . . . but all I needed was 1PC, I browser.

Will try to get 2 more tix for the first Vancouver show on Monday . . . for sure this will be much, much harder.

Good luck to everyone!
:applaud:

for those that bought San Jose seats, was CC only option or was hard tickets an option as well?

just wondering because if i fail to get tickets on monday i'd like to be able to buy 2 seats from a fan but how could i if it's only CC and the purchaser has to be there to get the tickets?

Again I get the CC thing isn't ideal but why are so many people genuinely upset about this? Did most of you plan on reselling your tickets or simply not attending the show? I must be missing something here because to me if you plan on attending and not reselling your ticket it isn't that big of a deal.

Problem is for people wanting to go to multiple shows.

I HAVE MY TICKETS!!!

OPENING NIGHT, THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!! :sad:

Now I have to pray there are GAs for the 2nd show

And save money
And buy plane tickets
But that's the least of my worries :hyper:

I guess they aren't using the interactive seating map.

When they have big onsales they take down the map because people will select seats that others are trying to check out with at the same time because of all the demand. Maps will likely resurface later next week to show nothing available.

You guys need to have a Ticketmaster account (with all of your personal and credit card info) created and logged into BEFORE you start searching for tickets. It seems like a lot of people who are getting errors are trying to enter everything during the transaction. Just get it all out of the way prior to starting. :up:

A problem I had is that there was no place to enter that 3-digit code on the back of a Master Card when filling out the info for your account. I was asked for it as the clock was ticking down on a ticket. Quite nerve-racking! But I managed to get my two tickets, so I'm happy now.

Stupid question - but how the hell do you sign in to the Ticketmaster app ahead of buying. I can't find anywhere on it where it has "sign in" and I'd hate to wait until I purchase to sign in....am I just not seeing it?
On your phone, hit the menu button, or if you're on pure android, you should see 3 dots next to the recent apps soft key. From there, go to settings and you can login.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

For me I'm a hard ticket collector. I don't even like paper print out tickets. Plus what if something happens to the credit card you used between now and May? That's a long time and it could create a hassle. I'd just rather have a hard ticket in my hand.

I'm sure there are more reasons but......

Some of us don't have a cc.
It eliminates the ability to trade.
If you get a block of tickets (post presale, for example) for friends, you *must* enter together....so if someone is sick/late/etc.... Or if you're hardcore and line up all day and the other person can't/doesn't want to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom