2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the app FINALLY worked. I was doing 1 ticket the whole time though. Create account and sign into app before you even start as that was my hang up... it wouldn't let me sign in at the end of purchase even though i had account...

I got 2 GA for Montreal on June 12th. I don't speak french so can somebody who is going to a Montreal show explain to me what I agreed to? I believe I agreed to credit card entry only where I need to bring photo id and my credit card to get in because there will not be any hardcopy tickets whatsoever. Am I correct?

My MSG tix are hard tix. Coming via Canadian standard b/c the tmaster site was so f'd up. I'll have to change that :huh:

GAs are not sold out for Toronto as of 2 seconds ago

Not sure how you are seeing them - every time I enter my U2 code it says tickets no longer available for this promotion. Doesn't go through on mobile app either.

GOT THEMMMMM! Thank you to whoever said to use the mobile app! I feel like I just aged 20 years... Seeing U2 in MSG in NYC!!! So... How can I get tix to the other show...

Hello all, here Marcel from Holland. Here also tickets ? for Amsterdam. But i have an important note. I read some people uses ther code for more shows. I did this also the last tour and a few friends with me. After a week I got a message they blocked the tickets! I got tickets from a friend, and got my money back, but please watch out!!!

Just said that Chicago 2 GA was sold out, but it's 20 minutes in. Have two browsers open, so we'll see!

Got a GA for Chicago 2. Credit card entry was the only option for purchase.

Also, it does NOT appear that these can be sold or transferred.

Could someone who has gone through the process list what the price points are for each of the different ticket types?

Holy crap, mystery may be solved (ie, I'm a dope). When I went through to try to get the GAs about 45 minutes ago it told me the transaction couldn't be completed and to start again, but just now checked my "View All Orders" and it's there! The error I was getting about no more tickets for this promotion were misleading - I think it really meant you've used up your code, you can't get any more tickets. Thanks for the heart failure.

Could someone who has gone through the process list what the price points are for each of the different ticket types?

From a thread on Zootopia, these prices are for NYC:

UPPER BOWL SEATING
US $70.00 - US $280.00
US $70.00 Ticket + US $16.05 Fees =
US $86.05US $280.00 Ticket + US $32.40 Fees =
US $312.40

LOWER BOWL SEATING
US $70.00 - US $280.00
US $312.40

FLOOR SEATING
US $70.00 - US $280.00
US $312.40

MADISON CLUB SEATING
US $100.00
US $100.00 Ticket + US $18.35 Fees =
US $118.35

MEZZANINE SEATING
US $35.00
US $35.00 Ticket + US $13.80 Fees =
US $48.80

BRIDGE SEATING
US $35.00
US $48.80

BALCONY SEATING
US $35.00
US $48.80

Wow, completely screwed. Had GAs several times on the app for Chicago 2, wouldn't save my cc, then timed out. Same on the website. What a disaster :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom