May 31st, 2015 - Los Angeles, CA, Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
17727242204_916947923b_z_d.jpg

one of my pics...

OMG! thanks!:drool::drool:

We must have been fairly close... here is my crappy quality same shot
sorry I don't know how to rotate it on here?

Attachments

• DSC03998.jpg
    DSC03998.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 14
This show is really sticking with me, damn. It was something special.

Fantastic show. Showed up at 10 got our wristbands, then off for breakfast at The Serving Spoon. I cannot recommend that place enough, I love Roscoe's and it's even better than that if you can believe.

We tailgated most of the day to recover from Saturday. Got a very nice spot on the B Stage, right next to Paco who was pulled up. Funnily enough the girls right behind him seem to be a lucky charm. They were next to Amp on Saturday and the guy from Hollywood U2 on Tuesday.

The dancing/flashing lady seemed to put the crowd in a very good mood. Before the flashing the GA folks had started to mime her moves which amused the people in the stands.

I thought the first part of the set wasn't as strong as Wednesday's, where RBW/UTEOTW in particular were blazing. Still, it was solid. But then the B stage set seemd to inject life into the band. The girl pulled up was great and Paco just stole the show. And almost all of that happened right in front of me. :drool::drool::drool:

We left the B stage during Bullet which roared last night. That solo was blistering. Then of course came AIWIY. Amazing. Great version, and well, it's in my top 5 songs of all time, so yeah.

Closing with 40 was great. I love One, but it's a bad closer. ISHFWILF works better, but still isn't ideal. If you aren't closing with Streets, then you can't go wrong with 40.

In general, this was the best LA U2 crowd I've seen. Seemed like they were singing to everything and were into the new stuff.

Agree! Bono seemed a bit off in the beginning but snapped out of it..I really think this is the most electric crowd I have been a part of...it was non-stop SO much fun.... starting with Boob-flasher..it never let up :D

anyone found any YouTube of the boob flashing lady? I have tried..but no luck..I mean , I have told that story so much now, that I want to show my friends..HAHA!:applaud:

anyone found any YouTube of the boob flashing lady? I have tried..but no luck..I mean , I have told that story so much now, that I want to show my friends..HAHA!:applaud:

My buddy has video of the entire dance routine. The boobs will have to be censored, but the rest should be available in a few days.

Shows a bit of it, love the way the guy comes and grabs her and you can just see pretty much the whole GA floor looking at her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0O2klCzip4

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My buddy has video of the entire dance routine. The boobs will have to be censored, but the rest should be available in a few days.
Please keep me posted on this..I can't wait to show my husband..hahaha Thanks

Back
Top Bottom