June 16th, 2015 - Montreal, QC, Bell Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Terrific show. I had managed to escape most of the tour hype and Interference before the show, so came in with only a limited understanding of what the stage would look like. Needless to say I was very, very happy. I would say this was my favourite show of all the tours I've attended (Elevation and on).

A few standouts:

- The new songs: I was pleasantly surprised by how well they sounded. The piano version of EBW (which I had yet to hear, believe it or not) was great, and Iris was a highlight of the show.
- Bullet: this song is still amazing after all these years. Very powerful.
- The crowd: Montreal crowds are always loud and fun, and last night was no exception.
- The unexpected: getting all these people up on stage at the end was a surprise. Bono had to shout to get them to sit down, pretty funny and odd.

:heart:

This was my first of 2 shows in Montreal and I had one of the best experiences ever.

I was able to meet Bono and Adam before sound check, I asked Bono if he could sign my U22 with a Silver Marker for Clarity and he said "Sorry, I'm in a Hurry" I asked Adam if he was going to come back to Moncton and he told me he wasn't sure.

Across the second two shows In Montreal I got Bono and Adams Autographs, A taped Bottle from the stage and Night 4's Setlist. I was 17 in GA for this night so if I would have went to the Main Stage I would have been on stage. Still was far from a disappointing Experience.:drool::heart:

Has anyone seen any great photos of all the fans on stage?
I have found a ton of great video clips, but was curious if anyone found a site with cool photos of everyone.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom