June 12th, 2015 - Montreal, QC, Bell Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Post your stories, pictures and experiences about this show here.

Wow wow wow

Being right in front of Adam for Electric Co was so many feels

Bono tried to get the crowd to sing in French at the end of beautiful day but that's sort of impromptu impossible so he made up a song

U2BROTHR Mark swinging Bono like a baby was the funniest thing I've ever seen

My first show of the tour--it seems like these set lists are stuck in moments they can't get out of, and I'm expecting the same show for MTL2 tonight but hey, the songs do sound great live and the crowd went at it the whole time! Bono seemed to be disappointed in our oohing during Pride but for reals we were as loud as we could. Bullet was whoa. Elevation was unexpectedly a blast. All the new stuff is on fleek. Most of the crowd had no idea what song Invisible was but we all clapped at the end. End of the World played on repeat would still be an epic show.

Lots of political stuff, which was cool. Lots of French which probably was incomprehensible to Quebecers so they only clapped sometimes. Canadians/Quebec especially doesn't seem to really care that America is an idea so much but once the music was back all was well.

Bono repeatedly said the world needs more Canadas. This American agrees.

Ultimately, it was U2/10 because I was lucky enough to see my fav band last night and that's never a disappointment.

From U2.com

'My god. I'm in tears. Thank you to all U2 fans across the world. I'm shaking. One love to all. Dreams do come true...'
Who said it? Has to be @U2BROTHR - Mark Baker - who not only lit up the e-stage with his glitter ball hat, but also U2 social media land. It was Marks' life long dream to be pulled up onstage by Bono and for Mysterious Ways and Elevation - tonight's Meerkat moment - the dream came true, broadcast live online.
'There is no person on the planet that I'd rather have on the stage doing the Meerkat thing than @U2BROTHR! Go Mark! ' as @timneufeld put it.
'I knew it would happen, never a doubt...good on ya Mark!' - James (@theeEdge)
'Mirrorball man on stage funkin it up! Love it!' (@amubalt)
'Watching @U2BROTHR live out his U2 dream on stage!” (@BonoJunkie)

For the record, Bono said, "Catch me". I didn't initiate the carry.

11407050_10155638987050447_8692670377835535753_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom