July 22, 2015 - Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just got back from the show. It was perfect. The crowd was into every song and Bono didn't fuck up any of the lyrics once. Then, of course, the singer with a broken finger showed up and made this an extra memorable show. Plus, he brought his friends from Philly. Also, that video screen is the greatest thing ever! Holy shit!

11731583_10153678395940934_1083187420210956576_o.jpg

I really liked my seat up in section 209. We were able to take in everything. I thought Jimmy's performance was awesome. And loved it when The Roots joined in for Angel of Harlem.

We just got back from the show. It was perfect. The crowd was into every song and Bono didn't fuck up any of the lyrics once.

You must have been at a different concert than those of us on the stream. Out of Control was .... um ... interesting. :lol:

Did you just compare BEING THERE to WATCHING IT online while at home? Dear god.

Sec 420 didn't stand up most of the show, but I still had a great time. I posted pictures in some thread... but it was a good view for crap seats.

Did you just compare BEING THERE to WATCHING IT online while at home? Dear god.

Yes, but only in the context of hearing Bono totally hose the lyrics to Out of Control. :wink:

(I am the LAST person who would ever pull the "god, this setlist sucks, what an awful show" armchair quarterbacking shit.)

You must have been at a different concert than those of us on the stream. Out of Control was .... um ... interesting. :lol:

I probably should amend that to "completely derailing the song". :wink: The last time I saw U2 at the Garden was for Vertigo and Bono completely derailed a number of the songs, especially Streets.

(I am the LAST person who would ever pull the "god, this setlist sucks, what an awful show" armchair quarterbacking shit.)

I'm the same too, but the renditions of the old faithfuls were awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if they change things up when they leave North America. Maybe take a chance and play something from Pop or No Line. :wink:

Headache, it looks like you were pretty darn close !! Awesome !

NICE, Headache. :up:

:up:

Let's just remember that I arrived on the floor at 7:30, was getting a drink at 8:15, wasn't even at the E stage when the show began, and didn't move there till 6 songs in to the concert.

And I was right behind somebody who checked in at midnight the day before.

If you line up all day long for GA on this tour, you're a sucker.

Yes, but only in the context of hearing Bono totally hose the lyrics to Out of Control. :wink:

I didn't notice that Bono fucked up the lyrics whatsoever. Call it concert open euphoria.

Yeah, when I'm at a show, usually the last thing I notice are lyrics. I'm either whooing or singing too loudly to notice. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom