July 18th, 2015 - New York, NY, Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3rd row behind the stage....a dream come true for me. brought my 10 year old son and he was in his glory...he ate skittles and drank lemonade and had one of the best seats in the house.

Pleasure meeting Yborcity...a true gentleman.

Can't wait for Thursday's show !!

Pix and review to come tonight.

Numb, if you're in Tarrytown, we're virtually neighbors.

Hey Numb it was so nice to meet Numb Jr. and yourself. I believe I remember passing by you at the MetLife 360 show heading for 1 (or many beer trips)! So sorry I forgot to get your beer, I had forgotten to tell you guys we ran into Edge before the show - great to meet you!

I have pix from meeting Edge but can't seem to figure out how to post them.

Last edited:
Hey Numb it was so nice to meet Numb Jr. and yourself. I believe I remember passing by you at the MetLife 360 show heading for 1 (or many beer trips)! So sorry I forgot to get your beer, I had forgotten to tell you guys we ran into Edge before the show - great to meet you!

I have pix from meeting Edge but can't seem to figure out how to post them.

How could you possibly remember me from 2009?!?:lol:

Please post that pic of you meeting Edge. Numb Jr would love to see it !

Pleasure meeting you as well, hopefully not the last time.

I like all of those things.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This was the elusive show for a lot of folks including me. I bought a pair from someone but she realized her friend had sold them on a secondary site - my tix were now worthless. Agh. She refunded me fully, so props to her on that count. As luck would have it, someone on another forum put up a pair of GAs at face. I was the first to respond and that was that.

So this guy comes up to me. His face red like a drunk on 33rd street. Actually, he was a drunk on 33rd street. Anyway...

My wife and I roll in around 7. I eventually get accosted by clerks. :up: What was an amazing spot becomes less so once the show starts and the crowd decides to actually show up. Stuck between Red Zone and VIP risers, people passing back and forth, :down: I'll be trying more spots out on the floor as the residency continues. I could see pretty well, but my wife couldn't.

19249437144_051520f52a_c.jpg

Set 1 is super strong. I'm moved by Iris (Hold Me Clerks). Cedarwood Road just plain works.
19864713792_4a2d47a3c6_c.jpg

SBS is stoic as f*ck, just like Larry.
19877241151_15151508d8_z.jpg

Song For Someone continues to be pointless and is a spot better served by something else. We move up to about 3 back from catwalk rail for Invisible. Elevation, Ordinary Love, really? OCTOBER! Really?! I shushed some idiots next to me. Bono husky and huffing through EBW. Not his finest moment. WOWY w/The Garden/Shine Like Stars was a beautiful moment. COBL didn't work for me this evening, but I was huge into it the following show. Weird.

The second set is really a mishmash that should've been figured out by now, but I was still ecstatic to be there, night 1, bouncing around like a damn maniac. Bullet, in particular, was a damn beast.
19684382760_fa43a82b8e_z.jpg

We moved to the back to watch the last 3 songs and then decided to try the E stage for show 4 because, well, why the hell not?

Numb - here is one of the pics from Saturday that's my fat head to the left of the pic!

Attachments

• IMG_20150718_154051921_HDR (2)edgeandiSMALL.jpg
    IMG_20150718_154051921_HDR (2)edgeandiSMALL.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
My husband and friends of mine got to meet Bono before the show on July 18th. What does the O in his signature look like? My husband says a peace sign (hand sign) but not sure.

Also, does anyone have more pictures when he came out? My phone was literally dying as he was in front of us :(

Attachments

• IMG_2572.jpg
    IMG_2572.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 24
Meeting Bono at Madison Square Garden - 7/18/2015

Hello! Does anyone have pictures of the Bono meet and greet on Saturday, 7/18 in NYC? I was lucky enough to meet him and haven't had any luck looking through hashtags to find myself in other's photos. If you, or anyone you know, has photographs of this meet and greet, can you please post them here? It would be amazing to see this moment documented! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom