Who Misses Not Having an Opening Act?.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had Interpol, Muse, Kings of Leon (they sucked) the Chemical Brothers, and PJ Harvey open. I kinda miss it. I've always wanted to see Snow Patrol or the Killers open

Ugh, I had to endure the Black Eyed Peas in Oklahoma. So, no, I don't think I will miss having opening acts. The Fray were a lot less annoying in Winnipeg, but they were boring. I already had that slightly deaf feeling after they were done, which I didn't like, since U2 hadn't even been out yet. Don't make me go deaf before the main attraction!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Not really. I loved showing up tonight at 8:00 and having the show start at 8:15

Opening acts can be good and bad. I don't miss them though.

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but have the shows been starting consistently around 8:15 local time?

8:15 on the dot.

Instead of 9:15, which means I get to bed at 3 AM instead of 4 AM.

Thanks. For one, wanted to make sure I'm not late. And two, that helps on the trek home as well. An hour sleep makes a difference!

I have kids. I love an end time before 11pm so I can be home earlier. I want it to be live a good movie. 2 hours and done.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but have the shows been starting consistently around 8:15 local time?

Probably doesn't apply to you but just want to point out that the ticket time for the NYC shows are a half hour later, so that makes start time around 8:45.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom