Who made it on Stage so far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CosmoKramer

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So I think of getting on stage with U2 as one of the rarest and most amazing things that can happen (to a U2 fan of course). I think it is either amazing luck or you have to be a massive U2 fan that the band recognize via seeing them at the show over time or something (ie how do they know when a tribute band is in the house??)

It seems a lot of peeps from our community have made it in stage and I'm curious....what's the official list?

U2 Brother (2x if I'm not mistaken)
Mofo
Gvox

Who else? I feel like all of you are stars now in this place...it's so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Also...U2 is trending at #1 on Facebook due to bringing Acrobat on stage to play with them!

Congrats again guys on getting to play a song with U2 in front of 17k people AND being all over the news.

Perhaps it's time for you to create your own fan forum??? lol

:wave:

Though that was during Vertigo.

I believe Diamond might have also made it up there. But not too sure. I could be mistaken. :hmm:

Also...U2 is trending at #1 on Facebook due to bringing Acrobat on stage to play with them!

Congrats again guys on getting to play a song with U2 in front of 17k people AND being all over the news.

Perhaps it's time for you to create your own fan forum??? lol

Haha nah we'll stay right here on the Blue Crack :wink:

Thanks for the kind words man, seriously.

Still processing it all. I thought just getting up back in '05 was the shit..and then this. And anyone who's been onstage can attest: Every experience is special and unique with this band. They really are the fucking best, aren't they?

Sent from my ass crack

U2brother x 2
Amp x 2 .... + with all those ppl for streets (so 2 1/2?!)
Allidreamsoutloud
Harlequinn
3 sisters
Joy
Karin
Julie
Gibson girl
Mrs edge
Colleen
Overly zealous guitar guy in phx
Gvox

And no I don't think diamond Dave has on this tour:hmm:

Some of the people mentioned above might have posted a few times here and there, usually to trade or buy tickets, or may lurk, so not all of them are Interferencers per se. I doubt that they themselves would identify as such.

Nonetheless, Interferencers, or former Interferencers, have had a great run the last few shows!

Ooh just re read post.... Did u mean the list of who's EVER been up? Any tour? Cuz I I thought you meant just this tour only so far?

(In which case obviously in past, diamond Dave, Miro, :wave:, um, other interference ppl only :shrug: I don't know everyone's handle. Sorry to have misread this I thought he was asking who had been up this tour....only

Last edited:
I was wondering why you hadn't mentioned yourself! :lol:

Overly zealous guitar guy in phx

I just watched this for the first time. Funny stuff. The tempo was way off, but he sure was having fun up there.

More fans should request In God's Country. Maybe they'll get it up to full speed next time.

I just watched this for the first time. Funny stuff. The tempo was way off, but he sure was having fun up there.

More fans should request In God's Country. Maybe they'll get it up to full speed next time.

I was at the show. I was totally waiting for security to come and execute a Diamond on him. :wink:

But he did have a great time up there!

.... And to be fair just because a person only post once every 5 years doesn't mean they're not on here!:sexywink:

More than likely it means they got sick of getting attacked by fellow members, and nothing being done about it, and so now just lurk. :wave:

diamond did not get pulled up he bamboozled his way up. :p

Ah yes. I was fuzzy on the details. I have only heard bits and pieces of this story over the years. :wink:

And I think the OP's question was who from Interference has been up there, period. I didn't understand it to mean just this tour. But I could be mistaken.

I have not been up there since Vertigo, but twice is more than good enough. I have not been anywhere near the e stage this tour, preferring the middle of the catwalk, so no more dances for me. I passed the torch on long ago anyway.

As for some people not being Interferencers, I didn't mean it as an insult, though some people view being an Interferencer as such. :lol: I have gotten some very firm NOOOOOOOs over the years when I have posed the question "are you on interference?" So I am just saying that my definition of Interferencer is someone who has engaged in discussions over the years versus the odd post looking for tickets, pictures/videos of their time on stage, or the unfortunate situations where people have posted for the purpose of defending themselves.

Check the topic in EYKIW. He himself stated he just forced his way up onstage, got ambushed, then got his arse saved by Bono who told htem not to hurt him.

Ah yes. I was fuzzy on the details. I have only heard bits and pieces of this story over the years. :wink:

And I think the OP's question was who from Interference has been up there, period. I didn't understand it to mean just this tour. But I could be mistaken.

I have not been up there since Vertigo, but twice is more than good enough. I have not been anywhere near the e stage this tour, preferring the middle of the catwalk, so no more dances for me. I passed the torch on long ago anyway.

As for some people not being Interferencers, I didn't mean it as an insult, though some people view being an Interferencer as such. :lol: I have gotten some very firm NOOOOOOOs over the years when I have posed the question "are you on interference?" So I am just saying that my definition of Interferencer is someone who has engaged in discussions over the years versus the odd post looking for tickets, pictures/videos of their time on stage, or the unfortunate situations where people have posted for the purpose of defending themselves.

Interesting you like mid catwalk better? I had issues that when the screen comes down its very depressing during uteotw and ebttrt. Like so much so that I couldn't handle it and after having that spot a second time I just left the railing entirely because I wanted to see the show! e stage is good, main is fun. as one of the crew members told me.... you should really try all three spots and in the stands at one point and I'm happy to say I have done so. Fully recommend the stands by the way , if you can get a cheap ticket or afford an expensive one it's pretty amazing up there ....totally different show!

No offense taken, and I too have had the same reactions from folks when I asked if they were on here. Was just saying that I tend not to post anymore, where i used to post quite a bit and I know there are a few others that I've mentioned on that list that would feel the same. People who did post just for the fun of it in the past...

Last edited:
I am done for this leg. I meant to roam the floor for one of my 4 shows. I barely lined up for any of them but every time I got in there the rail was open and the rail skank ways are strong within me, so I went for it. I missed a lot of the screen show, but I figure that is what the DVD and YouTube is for. I was very happy with my spots each time. I was not opposed to e stage, but I was unwilling the line up for that spot, and I don't think it ever occurred to me to look for a spot there when I got to the floor since I assumed it would all be taken, so I went for the tried and true middle catwalk. I would not have been opposed to seats, but I would have had to do it early or in between my two sets of shows. Emotionally, I can't do it now at the end. So maybe next leg. Maybe.

I am done for this leg. I meant to roam the floor for one of my 4 shows. I barely lined up for any of them but every time I got in there the rail was open and the rail skank ways are strong within me, so I went for it. I missed a lot of the screen show, but I figure that is what the DVD and YouTube is for. I was very happy with my spots each time. I was not opposed to e stage, but I was unwilling the line up for that spot, and I don't think it ever occurred to me to look for a spot there when I got to the floor since I assumed it would all be taken, so I went for the tried and true middle catwalk. I would not have been opposed to seats, but I would have had to do it early or in between my two sets of shows. Emotionally, I can't do it now at the end. So maybe next leg. Maybe.

Ooh, I understand, but please see it live once even from back of ga, not to be missed live. I feel the DVD never captures the band or screens correctly.

Back
Top Bottom