Two Hearts Beat As One- tweet it out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No. Nattitude.

I apologize for getting defensive Headache, I just get very selective on what I post & start threads about because it seems like I'm snake bitten, almost every time I get something that derails it. Last week was an amazing week & I never would've thought all the things that could go right actually did. Just wanted to pass on the positive vibes. My jets are cooled off now.

Two Hearts NYC- so you're saying there's a chance...YEAHHHH! Lloyd Christmas would be proud :hug:

I'm so glad they pulled it out before this leg ended. Congrats to all those at MSG tonight.:applaud: I was convinced they'd play it in Chicago having been rehearsed

Can't believe they played it! Was too early in the set though, would be better in the HINRG beginning of the second set though. And man it sounded rough! I hope they keep playing it though. What I don't get is why the crowd wasn't losing their shit!!

Can't believe they played it! Was too early in the set though, would be better in the HINRG beginning of the second set though. And man it sounded rough! I hope they keep playing it though. What I don't get is why the crowd wasn't losing their shit!!

Most of the crowd are too busy stuck in their phones

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Two Hearts NYC- so you're saying there's a chance...YEAHHHH! Lloyd Christmas would be proud :hug:

I'm so glad they pulled it out before this leg ended. Congrats to all those at MSG tonight.:applaud: I was convinced they'd play it in Chicago having been rehearsed

Somebody (in a body) crossed the streams and it actually worked! :up:

So there you have it folks...tweet it out...shout it out...etc. :sexywink::wink:

i would additionally go for #playzooropaandpop or #releaseSOEasap. or they're not that good?

That reminds me of the graffiti I saw at Hanover Quay when I was visiting in 2011. Someone had spraypainted "RELEASE SONGS OF ASCENT" and then in another color, someone added "NOW!"

Ha haaaaaa.

With the numerous four-night runs in Europe, I won't be shocked if there's an Electric Co./Gloria/OOC/THBAO rotation.

I hope not though, because those songs deserve to be played more often than once every four nights.

That reminds me of the graffiti I saw at Hanover Quay when I was visiting in 2011. Someone had spraypainted "RELEASE SONGS OF ASCENT" and then in another color, someone added "NOW!"

Ha haaaaaa.

I thought SOA COULD HAVE BEEN a great material to release after that no line thing. But....now, i think its pretty hard to assume that SOA being released after SOE release.

that graffiti didnt even matter, apparently

U2.com quoted my tweet of thanks for Two Hearts in their show writeup! So they continue to trawl Twitter.

Twitter buzz was saying shows 6 and 8 would be "special" - well we got THBAO at 6 - the U2 internet will explode if they play Acrobat on Friday. :D

U2.com quoted my tweet of thanks for Two Hearts in their show writeup! So they continue to trawl Twitter.

Twitter buzz was saying shows 6 and 8 would be "special" - well we got THBAO at 6 - the U2 internet will explode if they play Acrobat on Friday. :D

Am hoping show 7 will be special also

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I don't know what happened but they've really gone into fan-love mode on this tour so far, and for being almost 40 years into their journey & to be bringing people on stage & taking repeated requests seriously, it's the closest I've felt to these guys since I've really been a dedicated fan in 2000.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened but they've really gone into fan-love mode on this tour so far, and for being almost 40 years into their journey & to be bringing people on stage & taking repeated requests seriously, it's the closest I've felt to these guys since I've really been a dedicated fan in 2000.

Probably the reality has set in that they are not getting any younger and also you never know what tomorrow brings.

I'm not saying this is their last tour or anything...but one never knows. I do think the fan-love mode you mention is a great thing. It's probably always been there but it seems to be in high gear now.

With the numerous four-night runs in Europe, I won't be shocked if there's an Electric Co./Gloria/OOC/THBAO rotation.

I hope not though, because those songs deserve to be played more often than once every four nights.

Agreed!! Especially the last part. I don't have tickets for multiple nights so I just have to hope I get lucky

Agreed!! Especially the last part. I don't have tickets for multiple nights so I just have to hope I get lucky

That's the way I was, only going to 1 Chicago show. I got "Gloria", which I had never seen before and was on the bucket list. "California" was a great treat, as was a superb, to the point version of "Bad." Then instead of the lame crowd karaoke closers of ISHFWILF and One, I got "40" to close the show, aka the best closer ever!

Back
Top Bottom