Streets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just chronicle what I see. And that's what I saw as Streets was playing, which is why the song needs to be dropped entirely in favor of all the songs listed in the dream setlist thread.

I bet that's the grandbaby of that awesome old guy who was rocking out next to us. What a dick.

That fucking guy. He looked so happy during Streets, I wanted to shake him and yell "Didn't Bono's speech just fuck this song up royally for you, old man??? What's your problem?".

Warhorses listening to warhorses; better off just watching periscope feeds from home.

I totally would have shaken him and yelled that, but I was too busy being super happy during Streets.

When the song started I obviously went right to the bathroom, so I didn't notice you being all into it - but I'll bet you were, I'll bet you lapped it right up.

That song is more like Where the Sheep Have No Name, M I RITE?!?!?!!??!

Yes, that's exactly what I am. A blind donkey who never criticizes anything about U2. You know me so well, guy.

I came back from two excellent shows and just see a bunch of people hating everything the band is doing in the shows.

Sure, have your opinions, have your fun armchair quarterbacking the setlists and saying what you'd wish they'd play. But a lot of the forum right now is just fucking ridiculous.

There's critiquing the shows, and then there's just complaining about every choice the band makes. If you still feel the same way after you see the shows, I'll feel sad for you that you lost the joy from U2 concerts.

:wave:

Better a blind sheep (or donkey, which, what the hell?) than a misanthropic jackass.

When the song started I obviously went right to the bathroom, so I didn't notice you being all into it - but I'll bet you were, I'll bet you lapped it right up.

That song is more like Where the Sheep Have No Name, M I RITE?!?!?!!??!

this thread has actually become quite enjoyable

:up:

Bono might sincerely believe that the sound of his own voice is the best way to fill the space. Look at all the "solos" he sings over.

He did this at a show in Hartford on the Vertigo tour during Pride, and he pissed of Edge so bad, one of the funniest moments I ever saw.... Edge was so mad!

Back
Top Bottom