Poll: Favorite new SOI-Era song on IE tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite live song from the SOI-era on the tour (so far)?

• The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Every Breaking Wave

• California (There is no End to Love)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Song for Someone

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Iris (Hold Me Close)

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Volcano

• Raised by Wolves

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Cedarwood Road

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • The Troubles

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Invisible

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Ordinary Love

• It's so to pick just one. I celebrate their entire catalog.

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Dead heat between Cedarwood Road and Raised by Wolves, both are incredible live.

Also Miracle has been very good as well.

1. Cedarwood
2. RBW
3. Invisible

384257249574209540549549439636533635959. Acoustic EBW

I actually like the live version and Bono sounds great on it. LeMel made that joke in a setlist party thread, and it still makes me laugh to think about it. :)

This is a no brainer, it's clearly Ordinary Love. This song puts crap like UTEOW, The Fly, Bullet, etc to shame live. In fact, they should start opening the shows with it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If they get Lykke Li to perform with them, heck just hire a female singer, then I might have to switch to the Troubles because we get the full guitar solo.

heck just hire a female singer,

srugjl_zps7f2025ce.gif

Went with Cedarwood Road.

Raised By Wolves, The Miracle and Iris are all great on tour as well.

My only regret at the LA shows I went to was not getting to hear California, a song I adore.

1. Iris
2. Cedarwood
3. Miracle
4. Invisible
The rest are fine but don't care I'd they survive past this leg of the tour as live songs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using U2 Interference mobile app

Cedarwood ends like it just did a line of blow. So many other songs just fizzle, gotta be great to see it live.

I´ve just listened to second Denver Cedarwood and found it the weakest song on the first half of the show. Even behind Miracle. The only good things about it is Edge´s riff and the last chorus, the rest is quite generic.

Hey guys, I've figured out how to persuade thavidesco that Cedarwood is awesome.

We all need to shit on it relentlessly for a month. He'll have a road to Damascus moment and become its sole brave defender. :)

I voted Song for Someone but think Iris, Cedarwood, California and EBW are great songs as well. nice after last tour really only had 2 good live songs from the new album in my opinion. SOI has rocketed up in my opinion after hearing it live

Back
Top Bottom