NYC #8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cuneatus2

The Fly
Wow! We've made it to the end of the first leg!

What time has U2 been coming on stage during the NYC shows?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:wave:

Wow, one more show. It's been a great first leg, but I'm looking forward to taking a month off from setlist duties.

Here's hoping tonight's show is the best show of the residency.

Last edited:
They are going to throw us all for a loop and play this setlist

1.Mothers of the Disappeared
2.Acrobat
3.Ordinary Love
4.Crumbs From Your Table
5.Window In The Skies
6.Stories For Boys
7.4th Of July
8.All Because Of You
9.One Tree Hill
10.The Unforgettable Fire

11.Lady With The Spinning Head
12.An Cat Dubh
13.Things to Make and Do
14.Everlasting Love
15.The Playboy Mansion
16.Lucifer’s Hands
17.North And South Of The River
18.The Electric Co.
19.Shadows and Tall Trees
20.Zoo Station
21.Alex Descends into Hell for a Bottle of Milk/Korova 1
22.The Fly

23.Boy Falls From the Sky
24.Sleep Like a Baby Tonight
25.Breathe

All I gotta say is I was hoping after I got to sing Desire with the band in Chicago that I didn't look or sound foolish even though it went pretty well, just nerves. Then that disaster happened last night and I feel like a million bucks. What the hell trip was that chick on? I wish I never saw/heard that YouTube clip :crack:

Last edited:
All I gotta say is I was hoping after I got to sing Desire with the band in Chicago that I didn't look or sound foolish even though it went pretty well, just nerves. Then that disaster happened last night and I feel like a million bucks. What the hell trip was that chick on? I wish I never saw/heard that YouTube clip :crack:

Last night was the first time Meerkat actually worked for me, so I saw the whole thing and thought it was pretty funny. But she did come off as really arrogant. Who knew Bono could almost start another Civil War if he gives the microphone to the wrong person? :lol: By the sound of all that booing, it sounded like those New Yorkers were ready to declare war on Virginia.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Big Exciting Thing tonight will probably just be Bruce Springsteen. :|

I would pretty much guarantees that's what it will be, but I do hope for some setlist surprises as well but won't be shocked if there isn't

I bet we'll get 2 Hearts again tonight. Probably TCB as well. Just please not One to close! 40 or Bad preferably. But "I Still Haven't found" wouldn't be terrible. Anything is better than One.

I figure 40 will close, at least one of California or The Crystal Ballroom will show up during the E stage set, and any other surprises will be a welcome bonus considering how surprisingly static this set has been. I hope we might get Party Girl; this is the sort of occasion when it's likely to appear.

Bono's voice apparently being sore does not augur well for craziness...

I figure 40 will close, at least one of California or The Crystal Ballroom will show up during the E stage set, and any other surprises will be a welcome bonus considering how surprisingly static this set has been. I hope we might get Party Girl; this is the sort of occasion when it's likely to appear.

Bono's voice apparently being sore does not augur well for craziness...

My thoughts totally re bono's voice he could just want in and out, the dirty bastard

Didn't Wild Horses not make it's tour debut until the last show of the 1st leg on Vertigo? Who knows, maybe they'll do something similar to that tonight.

Didn't Wild Horses not make it's tour debut until the last show of the 1st leg on Vertigo? Who knows, maybe they'll do something similar to that tonight.

That's correct. Tour debuts on the final night of a leg aren't unheard of. Another example is Wild Honey's live debut at the final night of Elevation's first leg.

Have we any soundcheck reports?

so i hear we're the worst fans in the world...

bb-high-five.gif

They are going to throw us all for a loop and play this setlist

1.Mothers of the Disappeared
2.Acrobat
3.Ordinary Love
4.Crumbs From Your Table
5.Window In The Skies
6.Stories For Boys
7.4th Of July
8.All Because Of You
9.One Tree Hill
10.The Unforgettable Fire

11.Lady With The Spinning Head
12.An Cat Dubh
13.Things to Make and Do
14.Everlasting Love
15.The Playboy Mansion
16.Lucifer’s Hands
17.North And South Of The River
18.The Electric Co.
19.Shadows and Tall Trees
20.Zoo Station
21.Alex Descends into Hell for a Bottle of Milk/Korova 1
22.The Fly

23.Boy Falls From the Sky
24.Sleep Like a Baby Tonight
25.Breathe

Did you throw in Ordinary Love just to mess with us?

There is a huge discrepancy in the number of people on each side of the GA. Like more than double the amount on one side.

Back
Top Bottom