NYC #8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your cameraman

1345065324_michaeljfox-467.jpg

It would appear the Brazilians are trying to get a little Discotheque action. I can get behind this.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1438389858.813441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 31, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Vertigo

It would appear the Brazilians are trying to get a little Discotheque action. I can get behind this.

View attachment 10411

my first thought when I saw this was they're going to a concert not trying to be contestants on Let's Make a Deal…but then I realized this could really work to our advantage to hear Discotheque so I'm ok with their outfits now! :flirt:

02 - Out of Control
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow

my first thought when I saw this was they're going to a concert not trying to be contestants on Let's Make a Deal…but then I realized this could really work to our advantage to hear Discotheque so I'm ok with their outfits now! :flirt:

That'd be so fantastic! I'd love to hear it next leg !

I think Springsteen will come out. Maybe at the end for ISHFWILF? I forget what else they did at the R&R Hall of Fame but maybe one of those.

Doubt they do Discotheque...but I wouldn't be surprised if they rehearse and play it for 2016 or Europe 2015 leg. Of all the Pop songs Discotheque and SATS seem most likely since they played a mashup of Discotheque/Crazy tonight on 360 and SATS at the Bill Clinton thing.

I could go for some Discotheque. Hopefully the costumed Brazillians inspire Bono.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Ugh, I'm up at 3am and I can't get any streams to work. Anyone got a reliable one?

I think Springsteen will come out. Maybe at the end for ISHFWILF? I forget what else they did at the R&R Hall of Fame but maybe one of those.

Doubt they do Discotheque...but I wouldn't be surprised if they rehearse and play it for 2016 or Europe 2015 leg.

Discotheque ft. Bruce Springsteen on vocals and Bill Clinton on Meerkat.

02 - Out of Control
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Back
Top Bottom