NYC #8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And if Bruce is the only and only surprise I will be a little dissapointed

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

(Ax mode activated) This leg is just one song away from the current record of most songs played in a single leg (48 songs played in 50 concerts during Vertigo Tour third leg)

(Ax mode activated) This leg is just one song away from the current record of most songs played in a single leg (48 songs played in 50 concerts during Vertigo Tour third leg)

I literally just wrote this in my draft U2gigs article for tonight that will go live when the show begins. :lol:

I like his comment that Bono is The Living Incarnation Of Thirst. :lol::lol:

The rest blah blah, journalist doesn't get that shock horror people can like different things oooh!

Bono must have messed around with that guys wife or something. He really had an axe to grind

3 back from B stage and excitement building. Bruce rumored to be in the house. His son and daughter are both here.

3 back from B stage and excitement building. Bruce rumored to be in the house. His son and daughter are both here.

Excellent spot! Someone else found this. Not in the habit of stalking celebrity offspring

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1438388250.809429.jpg

Don't get me wrong I so enjoy the people that periscope these shows but do I can't believe that ppl stand there and hold their phone up the entire show. Again, appreciate that they do that but...doesn't seem like fun

Will be tuning in until after Meerkat and then I'm seeing The End of the Tour with Jason Segel. The irony is not lost on me :lol:

Hmm I am getting a feeling Bruce will be the only surprise tonight

I know this has been mentioned before, and numbers don't lie, but this leg seems super static compared to Vertigo 3, when it seemed like they could break out anything at any time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom