Chicago 5 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So here I am enjoying this U2 concert and I hear this loud buzzing sound and next thing I know I'm getting attacked by 10 bees in my own home. Fml.....and no, they didn't blow right through me like a breeze....this night officially sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Is your air conditioner on? I recently found out that yellow jackets can nest in them. I know because they appear to be living in mine...I turned it on for the first time this season, two flew out and one stung me on my right eyebrow. The landlord has to do something about it, stat! I hope you don't get stung.

So here I am enjoying this U2 concert and I hear this loud buzzing sound and next thing I know I'm getting attacked by 10 bees in my own home. Fml.....and no, they didn't blow right through me like a breeze....this night officially sucks.

Today I let a mosquito bite me on the hand. I watched in amazement as my blood filled his bloating abdomen. Hope he goes and lands in tree sap so that I may be cloned millions of years from now.

after being at the last 4 Chicago shows, thought I'd pop in and say hi. :wave:

These 4 shows in Chicago were absolutely stunning. Don't EVER expect to get the same feeling on a periscope, mixlr or meerkat feed as being at the shows :love:

They sounded incredible at the United Center and that included the crappy boring songs people on this site keep bawling about.

Technology is unbelievably great but i'm avoiding it as I know it will pale in comparison to what I just experienced/lived for the last week with my own eyes and ears. :yippie::applaud:

I know it's hard but don't judge the show till you see it in person. :love:

Thanks, we gotta make sure to keep that perspective. The LA shows I went to were fantastic, worth the 6 year wait after missing 360.

United Center - Chicago, IL - July 2, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - California (There is No End to Love)

IT'S ALIVE! :love:

after being at the last 4 Chicago shows, thought I'd pop in and say hi. :wave:

These 4 shows in Chicago were absolutely stunning. Don't EVER expect to get the same feeling on a periscope, mixlr or meerkat feed as being at the shows :love:

They sounded incredible at the United Center and that included the crappy boring songs people on this site keep bawling about.

Technology is unbelievably great but i'm avoiding it as I know it will pale in comparison to what I just experienced/lived for the last week with my own eyes and ears. :yippie::applaud:

I know it's hard but don't judge the show till you see it in person. :love:

:up:

8 more days for me! Been almost six years since I last saw them. Can't wait!

BTW, surprised Gloria made a second appearance in Chicago, I would've bet on OOC. (was at yoga class the first half of the show).

Back
Top Bottom