Changing the 'Innocence' set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would be nice and also logical (thematically) if U2 would play Twilight and/or Tomorrow in the Innocence set. And maybe Bad after Sunday Bloody Sunday and Raised By Wolves.

The Experience set unfortunately lacks a strong thematical list of songs. In my opinion songs like Acrobat, Gone, When I Look At The World, Please, The Fly and Love Is Blindness would fit in nice.

Last edited:
New innocence set:

1. A Sort of Homecoming
2. A Sort of Homecoming
3. A Sort of Homecoming
4. A Sort of Homecoming
5. A Sort of Homecoming
6. A Sort of Homecoming
7. A Sort of Homecoming
8. A Sort of Homecoming
9. A Sort of Homecoming
10. Womanfish

#asignofhomecoming
For some reason I always thought ASOH remained a staple of the JT Tour and then was played sometimes on Lovetown as well. It barely made it to the 2nd leg of JT, and nothing after that, except 2 terrible Elevation performances, one of which was a surprise sprung on them by a fan.

Sinful...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You know what's really sinful? All Because of You has been played live the same amount of times as A Sort of Homecoming. In a Little While and Get on Your Boots have been played more. Satellite of Love, a fucking cover, outdoes ASOH by over forty performances.

Shameful treatment of a beloved fan favourite.

I've always thought that A Sort Of Homecoming is sort of great but not nearly as great as some people here make it to be. I mean, yeah it's probably in my top 30 or 40 U2 songs, but doesn't hold up with classics like Streets, Bad, or One (threw that in there for Ax [emoji3]).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please would fit awesomely thematically & sonically between SBS & Raised by Wolves in the current setlist. I asked Bono before one of the Chicago shows while he was signing if they would play more Pop & Zooropa songs and his answer was that they're trying to stay within a certain theme, which we all understand. But it seems like they gloss over songs like Please that are clearly in that same mindset.

Back
Top Bottom