11 O'Clock Tick Tock bit on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What they really mean is upload it, we will get your IP address and then you will be getting a knock on the door from the police for illegally recording and uploading muwhahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So if U2.com are putting together a montage using fan videos, does this maybe suggest they have their own quality audio? Surely they wouldn't use crappy iPhone-recorded audience audio on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So if U2.com are putting together a montage using fan videos, does this maybe suggest they have their own quality audio? Surely they wouldn't use crappy iPhone-recorded audience audio on their website.

The band probably records every single show, so yes, they probably have access to something there.

Yeah, but a faster version, please. The Roxy one was very slow.

Agreed! If they are gonna play it - and they should... Play it at the right tempo!

They played it slow during the Elevation tour too.

I'd agree, but that Roxy performance was fantastic. The tempo might've been slow but it was intense as fuck. And the transition from The Ocean (with Bono reciting Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep) was amazing. I'd rank this amongst the very best performances of 11 O'Clock Tick Tock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4oaPoZoQIM

Back
Top Bottom