Sept. 29, 2015 - Berlin, Germany - O2 World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are Berlin GAs CC entry like most of the US shows, or hard tix/e-tickets?

My GAs for night one went to my phone. It all happened so fast that I didn't see if there was an option to get hard tickets

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Congrats! Was there a drop? I can't go to this show but I'm still trying to figure out a way to get into the show on the 25th

Thank you!

No, no drop but someone we knew said they couldn't go anymore and sold us their tickets.

You're already doing Berlin 1, right? And want Berlin 2? I'll keep an eye out for you. :)

Thank you!! There was a drop just now and I picked up two row 1 seats :hyper: I'm never this excited about seats but now my search is done :)

It doesn't look like those new 197 euro seats are selling super-fast, even though they're almost $100 less than in the US. Interesting.

Maybe those that are aware are just rolling the dice and waiting for GAs or cheaper seats to be released? To be honest after hearing the horror stories of fans vs scalpers during the NYC show I simply didn't want to bother with any of that so I'm thrilled with my seats. Without knowing that however, I might have waited too.
...and you're right, it is nearly 100 cheaper which makes me feel even better! For some reason I still had 360 tour prices in my head (250) so I thought it was only about 50 bucks cheaper than the U.S. prices.

^Did you have tickets mailed?
I didn't see etickets/will call for seats which would be useful in case I decide on a last minute trip.

I did have them mailed, I didn't see a will call option (which I would've preferred). Maybe I just missed it. For delivery options I believe I only saw Germany, Austria, Belgium & "World". I have no idea how long it'll take for my order to make it stateside but I'll follow up when I receive them. Hopefully it won't be more than 2 weeks.

Got a notice from UPS. The tickets i ordered on Friday are arriving this Wednesday. Less than a week from Germany to California :)

Back
Top Bottom