Sept. 13, 2015 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woohoo!! First time in Amsterdam and now this'll be my first show abroad! So excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Congrats Outsider! "Welcome to Amsterdam!" :wave:

Hoping to snag tickets on the sale this monday. But probably going to be mayhem again.:lol:

Ok I have a question for the locals. How far is Weesp from the Ziggo Dome? My accommodations have been reserved and I loved what I read about the neighborhood but I'm just curious what to expect in terms of public transportation and other things I may not know from Google maps and the sort. I know maps scale differently so any tips or pointers would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Ps I have GA but not lining up in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Not sure how close you are to the train station of Weesp, but I just checked and it's about 25 minutes by train (and that includes 10 minutes waiting at a station for a stopover). And instead of waiting at that station (Duivendrecht) and taking the train to the Ziggo Dome you could also walk to the venue in about 15 minutes.

Very doable by public transportation. :D If you need any help with sorting out which train you have to take and buying tickets... Don't hesitate to ask anyone here or on the station.
Dutch are cool when it comes to tourists and speak multiple languages most of the time. :up: Good luck!

Vasthy, your good wishes worked: We got a hotel right in the city center of Amsterdam, affordable and all. :)

Since we're there an entire week, we want to try for other shows too, depending on if we get tickets or not at the last minute.

Still looking for GA... General sale was a nightmare. I tried for all four nights.. And never managed to grab one during the sale. Can anyone help this girl out?

Back
Top Bottom