Sept. 12, 2015 Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

So I have tickets for this show. Got GA's in the presale this morning. But my great European vacation depends on if I can get the better half on a plane or not. :lol:

I am, but I have no extras for the other date. I couldn't get in the general sale, and presale was only 2 tickets so I'm swapping one date for the other with a mate. :( Sorry!

I'll try to get the 12th and 13th though, depending on if my friends get lucky I might have extra there to swap. But that's not sure, as only 2 of us are able to try today and the other 2 have to work. So if only one gets lucky, we need all 4 tickets.

I am doing GA too, and gonna try for more so I might take you up on this offer ;)

Not sure why all Berlin shows are all sold out of GA already! :crazy:

I'm going to get GA for the 13th when they come on sale in a few minutes, but if you have any spares to the first two shows I'd be very interested :)

I'd suggest we all get as many as we can, to trade with others later since we know what a bitch getting tickets can be....

On the radio they mentioned the queue before 10 doesn't count and that you should refresh at 10... dunno how realistic that was since when I refreshed the queue went back to where it was lol. Almost at 100% now. :pray:

I probably can't Z. I'm going with a bunch of friends and need to get them.

On the radio they mentioned the queue before 10 doesn't count and that you should refresh at 10... dunno how realistic that was since when I refreshed the queue went back to where it was lol. Almost at 100% now. :pray:

I probably can't Z. I'm going with a bunch of friends and need to get them.

I see :)

My place in the stupid queue isn't moving at all despite NOT refreshing like I did last time :crack:

Yeah I'm trying and trying. Tried variuos amounts of Ga's, not even singles came up. :crack: Hope I get them soon or I'm going mad.

Back
Top Bottom