Sep 9, 2015 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There should be. This will sell out within an hour. the ArenA was sold out in an hour and that had triple the capacity of the tiny Ziggo.

I'll probably be there because of some crazy Fin. :lol:

I'm considering buying GAs here, could someone please tell me what could be the difference between "ingang-zaal" and "ingang zaal-staanplaats"?

Yes I know I can turn it English, but it doesn't translate everything, in particular ticket descriptions :D I google searched and found some Pearl Jam fansite where general consensus was that it doesn't matter which one you chose - GA is GA :p In the end I bought tickets to the first gig, it will be my first visit to Holland :D See you all there:)

Yes I know I can turn it English, but it doesn't translate everything, in particular ticket descriptions :D I google searched and found some Pearl Jam fansite where general consensus was that it doesn't matter which one you chose - GA is GA :p In the end I bought tickets to the first gig, it will be my first visit to Holland :D See you all there:)

Congrats man! Maybe see you there in the GA line.
My country if worth a visit. You'll like it for sure.

I'm considering buying GAs here, could someone please tell me what could be the difference between "ingang-zaal" and "ingang zaal-staanplaats"?

Noticed that when I tried to get tickets as well, I have no idea. I went for ingang zaal - Staanplaats, but they both said Staanplaats which is GA.

Noticed that when I tried to get tickets as well, I have no idea. I went for ingang zaal - Staanplaats, but they both said Staanplaats which is GA.

Someone here in another topic confirmed there is no difference - it's just a special "feature" of Ticketmaster's internal system xP Guess the other option concerns gigs with different organisation, although they could make it little bit less confusing...

Yep, that's the floor indeed! That'll be one heck of a first concert to see! :D

I was looking at the 70 euro seats first, but when I found out that they would give me seats meters away from the 30 euro seats and in a corner furthest away from the stage, I thought hell no that's not worth it. I don't know why I didn't think about GA earlier but it makes so much sense. So glad I made that decision right before buying them!

I'm so incredibly excited I will finally be seeing them live! Outside tour is so going to be visited by me! Funny that the inside and outside show will be a few hundred meters apart here in the Netherlands.

Floor is always more fun than seats. I had seats for my first show in Paris last tour (expensive seats :( ), but damn. The rest of the tour I had GA and it was so much better and worth it. The whole experience just adds to it. It's not for everyone though, but I didn't camp out each night anywya. Some nights just have fun in the city and come around later by the soundboard! :D

I'm so incredibly excited I will finally be seeing them live! Outside tour is so going to be visited by me! Funny that the inside and outside show will be a few hundred meters apart here in the Netherlands.

Both shows in Amsterdam are inside. They're not playing any outside shows this tour (yet, who knows what they'll do in 2016).

They will :wink: and it will be the ArenA of course.

To queue up depends on where you want to be. Front row? Last time we queued up around 7am and got a railspot. I don't know if it would be the same for Ziggo, as it's WAY tinier than the ArenA it might be even worse.

They will :wink: and it will be the ArenA of course.

To queue up depends on where you want to be. Front row? Last time we queued up around 7am and got a railspot. I don't know if it would be the same for Ziggo, as it's WAY tinier than the ArenA it might be even worse.

I hope this doesn't mean a camp out the night before :hmm:

We're not Americans. That shit doesn't fly here. Unless it's opening night of the tour, no camping out. You arrive on the day of the gig. No going to hotels or showers and shit like people holding your spot here either. :wink:

What is like the most conventional time to queue up with GA tickets? Never been to any concert so don't really know the procedure.

Ziggo Dome arena floor is small enough to have a good view. If you don't necessarily have to be front row at the stage you don't have to be there early.

That's the big difference with stadium gigs. At a stadium gig people with GA tix want to be in the enclosed Front of Stage (FOS) area. At the 360 Tour and the Vertigo Tour I queued up at 8 in the morning to make sure that I would have a good spot in the FOS area.

Enjoy the shows folks.

Shame my feet hurt too much to be able to do GA. Last time in the ArenA I felt overjoyed to hear "Bad" but at the same time I could've cried from having to try and stay on my feet :x.

Not so pleased with my ~80E seats to be sitting in a worse position than the 30 euro seats though, sup with that, any constructed views there or what?

Shame my feet hurt too much to be able to do GA. Last time in the ArenA I felt overjoyed to hear "Bad" but at the same time I could've cried from having to try and stay on my feet :x.

Not so pleased with my ~80E seats to be sitting in a worse position than the 30 euro seats though, sup with that, any constructed views there or what?

I guess it has something to with the stage design going all across the hall. Most logical thing would be a giant screen running along over the stage. Screens you can't view from the side, and they may even obstruct view for the other end of the stage. I hope you get a sense of what Im saying :).

How does queuing like that work. 7 am?! What do you eat in that time? Where do you go to the toilet? And what do you take with you into the stadium? Because I can imagine you have to take stuff with you to be able to survive a 12 hour queue. Right now my biggest fear is having to use the toilet... don't want to lose my spot.

Back
Top Bottom