Sep 9, 2015 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is what I get now:

Error
A technical error occurred
Reference number is bf0656fd1300752e254bdd396b164c55%START_LINK%go back%END_LINK%

I guess that's it :happy:

They have not announced yet on Twitter that it is sold out, so there are indeed still tickets waiting to fall back after people cancel or have creditcards declined... so there still is a chance.

Refreshing?? Why would you do that? :crack: That resets the page!

I'm still queued, it's not moving much. But my mates keep getting through.

Ah you're already in! :D yeah, just keep letting it show new tickets. That's what got my friend her GA.

I'm still in the bloody queue.

To quote Bono: This will be the death of me :crack:

2yl34ax.png

Mojo and Ticketbastard just confirmed both dates are sold out. But mate grabbed one after the announcements. :lol:

Still some singles become available. But even then it'll be a few (and the most expensive seats).

if anybody ends up with 2 tickets of any kind for the Wednesday show, please PM me as I am interested in buying.

Seats are still popping up now, so some sales were cancelled. I'll keep looking every once in a while, as more tickets will be released.

They just announced 2 extra shows in Amsterdam 12-13 sep 2015. Ticket sale starts next monday. For those who missed out yesterday another shot!

Awesome. I'm glad we all stressed about those two dates then. Don't let me down Amsterdam - favourite show (with Dublin) I saw on 360.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I think 2 nights of Amsterdam is already enough for me :). Good luck to everyone going for these extra nights!

Sent from my LG-E610v using U2 Interference mobile app

I don't really think I wanna miss the last day of Amsterdam, best chance to hear Bad it has always been.

Exactly my thought. If it's similar to last tour, they'll give Amsterdam a special treatment again. :D we had the tour premiere of Bad, UTEOTW and Elevation, and the first time having One early in the set and Tutu > Streets sequence not making sense (His final words are if we work with each other as one, ONEEEE *anticlimax since One isn't being played, they fixed that later in the tour).

That was one heck of a night ,with Snow Patrol opening too. :drool: Perfect!

Saved up a presale code specifically with these dates in mind - what was everyone's experience of getting tickets for the first two shows? Demand seems to swing towards the cheap seats/GA so unsure how to play it with just the one code and wanting to attend both shows without forking out for the top-priced tickets.

Presale ( innocence ) was a breeze... General sale.. Dissaster. Didn't get anything.

Saved up a presale code specifically with these dates in mind - what was everyone's experience of getting tickets for the first two shows? Demand seems to swing towards the cheap seats/GA so unsure how to play it with just the one code and wanting to attend both shows without forking out for the top-priced tickets.

Presale was, as we say in Dutch, done with two fingers up our noses. :wink: Easy as heck. Even GA's we could pick out immediately. There was a queue on TM but it was about 5 minutes and then everyone got through.

Addding that most suckers like me already used up their presale code, so there will be far less people trying in the next presale, so you'll have it even easier! :)

GA is always highest in demand in the Netherlands, pretty much for every gig I've ever been do. :lol: We're a standing kind of crowd.

What you could do is what a lot of us do, buy your maximum of 2 tickets for one show, trade one of your tickets for one on the other date. For the easiest trading I'd suggest GA, but that depends if you want to be in GA of course. :D But trust me, it's the best spot in the house!

Zeem, let me answer that for her as I have too much spare time right now: "YEAH DUUHHH"

picked up two GA tix for Amsterdam 4 in the pre sale this morning. Login at 10, two tickets paid for two minutes later. No big deal!

Back
Top Bottom