Oct 30, 2015 - London, UK - O2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be there, GA, with my oldest mate who I just got a ticket for this morning. Wondering what time to get in line...really want to be quite close to the front for this! Thinking of joining the queue at maybe 2 or 3 in the afternoon?

Love to know how old mate got GA's. I tried for them for the 30th. Straight in, no wait, but no GA's available.

I have no idea how it happened, I've never bought tickets for anything online in my life before this last few days. I was in the waiting room at 8.30 on the dot, already signed in with AXS so I didn't have to enter any information, just pick a ticket and click - whole process from getting to the ticket buying page to ticket bought was less than a minute and I was all done by 9.04.

I have no idea how it happened, I've never bought tickets for anything online in my life before this last few days. I was in the waiting room at 8.30 on the dot, already signed in with AXS so I didn't have to enter any information, just pick a ticket and click - whole process from getting to the ticket buying page to ticket bought was less than a minute and I was all done by 9.04.

Yeah, I missed the waiting room thing. Just reloaded the Ticketmaster webpage right on 9AM.

Damn, even had the AXS page open. I'd checked it out, though didn't use it for the presale, as I chose Paris instead.

Enjoy the show. Hopefully I can get there, if GA's are released closer to the show.

I used an innocence presale code to get GA for this show, and secured some £100 tickets for Thursday night up in Block 415, Row D. Bought them in the general sale through Ticketmaster late afternoon, after turning my nose up at similar tickets first thing through AXS. I tried with them first thing and was offered a similar block but a row much further back. Still can't get over how the price brackets have worked out on this tour

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom