Nov 7, 2015 - Glasgow, UK - The SSE Hydro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So whats the SSE like for gigs? Thought this looked like a better option than the O2 and got tickets in presale.

Decent looking arena. Not been there though so not sure of the acoustics. Wish they'd do the Barrowlands lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Will be there on the Saturday, maybe arrange a get together?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

All sounds like a plan.......just 11 months early!!!

What hotel are people looking it etc? There is a slight chance I could be on my own for this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It was only built in 2013. Are you thinking of the SECC which is next door.

Beat me to it lol. Its a state of the art venue (apparently the second busiest venue on the planet!!) but it was purpose built and SUPPOSED to have great acoustics

I will be at both nights. bring it on :)

I dont see how you can have that badder seat there only 3/4 levels and 13,000 people its nearly half the size of the 02 which i didn't think was all that big looking inside

For those waiting for this ull love the show its outstanding

Can't wait!! Hyper excited !!! Tickets for Saturday. We normally do 3 or 4 shows but had just been diagnosed with cancer when they went on sale so only did one show ...but wow what a show it's going to be. Totally hyped up !!!!!!

What hotel are people looking it etc? There is a slight chance I could be on my own for this one!!

The hotels are getting well expensive now
Booking.com
Laterooms
Expedia

There a few over by the airport under £100 ull have to train it to Central then walk/taxi/bus all the 1s in the center are booked yoi may find 1 or 2 but ull be paying £££££££

The hotels are getting well expensive now

Booking.com

Laterooms

Expedia

There a few over by the airport under £100 ull have to train it to Central then walk/taxi/bus all the 1s in the center are booked yoi may find 1 or 2 but ull be paying £££££££

Thanks sorry to update ended up getting this sorted pretty early staying in the Glasgow pond hotel from tomorrow.....I am hoping they are seeing this as the last UK show like they did in Germany and we get the same ending, wonder what the chances are?

Ok - getting seriously excited about tomorrow. My first U2 gig was 28 years ago and my last 6 years ago. Can't wait to see them again.

I have not followed the tour set lists in great detail between nights. What can we hope for tomorrow - if we got Gloria, Bad and 40 I think I could die happy...

Arghh that was probably my first and have followed them round uk and Europe since !! I share yournexcitement ! Normally go to at least 3 shows per tour, all that funds will allow. But this one is only one as I am poorly but am blessed to be going tomorrow !! Just can't wait and can barely breathe........ Nor sure how I will sleep !!! :love::hyper::applaud:

Ok - getting seriously excited about tomorrow. My first U2 gig was 28 years ago and my last 6 years ago. Can't wait to see them again.

I have not followed the tour set lists in great detail between nights. What can we hope for tomorrow - if we got Gloria, Bad and 40 I think I could die happy...

Miracles do happen. We got Gloria, October, Shine like stars, Bad and 40. What a night !

Last edited:
Arghh that was probably my first and have followed them round uk and Europe since !! I share yournexcitement ! Normally go to at least 3 shows per tour, all that funds will allow. But this one is only one as I am poorly but am blessed to be going tomorrow !! Just can't wait and can barely breathe........ Nor sure how I will sleep !!! :love::hyper::applaud:

What a show you chose! ?

KevLW wow what a night it was !!!!!! Amaaaaazing , still can't quite believe it !!

KevLW wow what a night it was !!!!!! Amaaaaazing , still can't quite believe it !!

Extraordinary Sammy. Something truly magical was in the air. Watch the U2gigs video of Angel just for Bono's reaction at the end. He knew something special was going off ?

For those who did both nights which night did you like most....????!!!!

Night one was a fantastic U2 show. However, the second night was one of those "magic in the room" nights that you can only dream of being part of. Just extraordinary.

Night one was a fantastic U2 show. However, the second night was one of those "magic in the room" nights that you can only dream of being part of. Just extraordinary.

I could only manage 1 night,glad I went for night 2. Never forget it,stunning. That one show sums up why we all love this band.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

Night 1 was Fantastic but night 2 was xtra special with Bad and 40 to End
the band was electric both nights..

Radio Scotland had a interview with edge and adam from the hydro 2nd part
t-row night sunday at 11pm. billy played electro co from a live show way
back in the early 80s

BBC - Radio Scotland - Home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom