When to stand where in GA???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

runbyu1

The Fly
In the past, I've kind of had a flow of where I stand and move during a U2 shoe in general admission. Start at the main stage for x number of songs, move to the back to view the screen at song x, etc. but I can't seem to figure it out for this tour without having actually attended a show yet.
Anyone who's been to a show at GA want to offer some specific suggestions on when to be where? Much appreciated :)

I read that thread, but it doesn't really have the info I want because there are no setlist spoilers so they don't talk
about the best places to be during specific songs.

If you're planning on moving around, stand near the I stage during the first four songs, stand near the middle and far back for the next eight, move to the E stage for the following six songs, then return to the stage for the remainder of the show. That specific enough?

If you're planning on moving around, stand near the I stage during the first four songs, stand near the middle and far back for the next eight, move to the E stage for the following six songs, then return to the stage for the remainder of the show. That specific enough?

Is it really that easy to move around? GA looked completely packed during the LA shows. I know I'd be pissed if a bunch of people moved in front of me after the first four songs. The only way I can imagine moving around is if you're towards the back or GA isn't crowded.

What Bono 212 said sounds accurate.

You can move around but you will be in the back of the GA if you move around after the show starts.

The cool thing is the way the stage is set up you really aren't that far away at all. I want to try this method out at one of the Chicago shows.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom