Whats your expectations of the paris shows..??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well people have the power is a lock to close tonight I think l, just been live on Facebook rehearsing it

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So EODM are NOT appearing tonight according to u2.com but they do have another "special guest", money is on patti smith really and bit of a let down after the EODM news broke.........

Im slightly disappointed about that as was really expecting EODM to appear (perhaps they are not ready yet to appear on stage?) but as People Have The Power already have been rehearsed so yeah Patti Smith is that surprise guest. That's cool with me but in my mind, I so wish it was someone else to surprise us rather than her. She already appeared once back in London so what's the point of her appearing again? I don't wish to trash on her but ffs, let it be someone else for a change!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"Let it be someone else for a change" - so we're ranting about guest stars now as well as fans who get pulled up on stage? :wink:

Ooooooorrrrr ... maybe the statement is to throw us off the scent, and EODM will appear tomorrow? (I won't hold my breath.)

Last edited:
My friend who's in Paris says that French media is reporting EODM will be joining U2 for tomorrow's show.

Probably Patti Smith tonight. She's been playing with Thom Yorke and Flea in Paris two days ago, they were also doing People got the Power.

I wonder what Adam's comment about "some special guests" is all about. Let's wait and see. Thesw will bevery important and special nights in Paris for the band and the fans.

Nah I don't see that changing. Only changes I can imagine are in the second set, likely around the e stage and/or the last encore.

They should play an Eagles of Death Metal song, but they won't.

Edit - or maybe they will :hmm:

So did it turn out during RBW or did they play the names during another song?

They were on the screen as Bono sang Ne Me Qui Ti Pas (apologies for spelling, I'm rushing and didn't want to look it up). I just watched the video earlier this morning.

Back
Top Bottom