What will the stage look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks fairly easy to get a good spot at E-stage or catwalk.
Do most arenas have a floor that small?

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

Floor size is pretty normal I think for a North American arena. An NHL team plays there and the standard rink is 200 x 85. 200 x 100 for Intl size ice rink.

CFAtSdfUkAE6cm6.jpg

atU2 just tweeted that once you're in you can just walk round to the other side of the stage and you're not forced to stay on the side you came in. so that's something for anyone worried about that.

stage looks amazing...can't believe it's finally happening! :) very tempted to stay up and try and listen to whatever's on that radio broadcast

Tiny floor!! Holy cow!!

I just read that GA north side/south side can't be chosen. It's predetermined upon credit card swipe, even for groups. :uhoh:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Although that's true, the people near the e stage are pretty lenient about letting people cross over. They let our friend join us. The same can't be said about the people at the door.

Btw, we lined up at five pm and we're five rows from the main stage, against the red zone rail.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

I've always wondered this - why doesn't everyone just take a seat on the floor once they enter the venue? Standing until show time is unnecessarily exhausting and the few times I've attempted to sit I usually get crumpled on by the folks standing. I realise space becomes an issue eventually, but when you're in there hours early, there's so much empty space anyway.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzKK88wAXc

So aside from The Edge forgetting that The Edge was getting close to The Edge...

It appears that

A) there is pllllllllenty of room on the floor, and that you should be able to arrive moments before showtime and get an excellent spot due to the layout of the stage.

And

B) looks like the band will exit from the B stage, as Adam did.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzKK88wAXc

So aside from The Edge forgetting that The Edge was getting close to The Edge...

It appears that

A) there is pllllllllenty of room on the floor, and that you should be able to arrive moments before showtime and get an excellent spot due to the layout of the stage.

And

B) looks like the band will exit from the B stage, as Adam did.

And apparently Adam tripped on the last stair coming down. :giggle: The band obviously didn't rehearse Exit.

:rimshot:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Im gonna have to guess that they sell/release some more GAs for future shows. That's almost too sparse.

Yeah, but it's all based on local fire codes, I doubt they didn't fill the floor to allowed capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom