What the entire tour might look like - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour Central - 2015 Archive > General Tour Discussion
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,163
Local Time: 06:15 PM
What the entire tour might look like

5/14-15- Vancouver
5/18-19- San Jose
5/22-23- Phoenix
5/26-27-30-31, 6/3-4-7-8- Los Angeles
6/12-13-16-17- Montreal

(If the pattern of 2 days on, 2 days off is anything to go by, they could do 2 shows on June 20th,21st. Maybe 2 more in Toronto added here??)

6/24-25-28-29, 7/2/3- Chicago
7/6-7- Toronto
7/10-11-14-15- Boston
7/18-19-22-23-26-27-30-31- New York City

9/4-5- Turin (They ALWAYS grossly underplay Italy)
9/8-9-12-13- Amsterdam
9/16-17-20-21- Stockholm
9/24-25-28-29- Berlin
? weeklong gap…
10/5-6-9-10- Barcelona
10/13-14- Brussels
10/17-18-21-22- Cologne
10/25-26-29-30, 11/2-3
11/6-7- Glasgow
11/10-11-14-15- Paris

Dublin shows at the end of the year, possibly 4 shows at the O2, recreating the Point Depot 1989 shows (at least the concept behind them, not the actual shows.)

So that bring us to 2016, and probably into 2017, presumably in stadiums.

Boston- 2 shows
NYC- 2 shows
Philly
Washington DC
Raleigh/Charlotte
Atlanta
Miami
Tampa
Nashville
Ohio (PLEASE!)
Detroit
Pittsburgh
Chicago
Minneapolis
St. Louis
Houston
Dallas
Denver
Salt Lake City
Seattle
San Diego
Los Angeles - 2 shows
San Francisco/Oakland
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Toronto- 2 shows
Montreal
Mexico 3 shows
Brazil 3 shows
Argentina 3 shows
Chile
Peru ?
Columbia ?
Auckland- 2
Sydney- 2
Melbourne- 2
Brisbane
Adelaide
Perth- 2
Tokyo- 2

Lisbon
Madrid
Another Spanish city besides Barcelona
Paris- 2 shows
Nice
Milan- 2
Rome
Vienna
Zurich
Munich
Frankfurt
Hamburg/Hannover
Amsterdam/Rotterdam- s
Brussels
London- 2
Manchester-ish
Cardiff
Glasgow
Dublin- 3
Copenhagen
Norway
Gothenburg
Helsinki
Moscow
Warsaw
Budapest
Bucharest
Zagreb
Athens
Istanbul
Dubai
__________________

The_acrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,163
Local Time: 06:15 PM
What the entire tour might look "LIKE", not back. Stupid autocorrect...
__________________

The_acrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #3
War Child
 
Martinski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 519
Local Time: 07:15 PM
Well i'll be damned if they add more dates to Stockholm because i will have to get tickets for those dates!
Martinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:13 AM   #4
Refugee
 
Jamescorymiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,249
Local Time: 12:15 PM
2016 would have more than one night in Chicago.
Jamescorymiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,877
Local Time: 02:15 PM
With the rumour that they might take it outdoors on subsequent legs, I would say the chance of any of those small US cities getting shows is slim to none. But my guess is as bad as anyone's
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!


 



gvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,163
Local Time: 06:15 PM
What the entire tour might look back.

Yeah not ALL of those cities I mentioned would get stadium shows. It sucks because my hometown of Columbus could easily sell out an arena, and we have 2 15-20K arenas. But it's not worth their while anymore to play only 1 arena show in a city.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
The_acrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #7
has a
 
kramwest1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Not a toliet wall
Posts: 6,939
Local Time: 12:15 PM
U2 opening the new Vikings stadium in Minneapolis like they did with the Gophers' stadium on 360.
__________________
Bread & Circuses
kramwest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 15,486
Local Time: 02:15 PM
I think they'll be on the road until 2017. We shall see.
prbiker15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:28 PM   #9
Babyface
 
MisterMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 25
Local Time: 02:15 PM
I bet any money at least 1 show is added to Toronto.
MisterMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
Refugee
 
KEVIN051269's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Worcs, UK
Posts: 1,468
Local Time: 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMac View Post
I bet any money at least 1 show is added to Toronto.
I bet any money they won't add 1 show anywhere
KEVIN051269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:28 PM   #11
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 62,637
Local Time: 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
With the rumour that they might take it outdoors on subsequent legs, I would say the chance of any of those small US cities getting shows is slim to none. But my guess is as bad as anyone's
This
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:05 PM   #12
Babyface
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 13
Local Time: 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_acrobat View Post
Yeah not ALL of those cities I mentioned would get stadium shows. It sucks because my hometown of Columbus could easily sell out an arena, and we have 2 15-20K arenas. But it's not worth their while anymore to play only 1 arena show in a city.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Ain't no way U2 comin' to Columbus. If they go to Ohio it's to LeBron and Cleveland and then maybe Cincy. That being said I know Bono is a huge fan of the governor in ohio Kasich and thinks he is doing a good job... that they may come to Columbus.
Moist Yolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:08 AM   #13
The Fly
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 136
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_acrobat View Post
5/14-15- Vancouver

5/18-19- San Jose

5/22-23- Phoenix

5/26-27-30-31, 6/3-4-7-8- Los Angeles

6/12-13-16-17- Montreal



(If the pattern of 2 days on, 2 days off is anything to go by, they could do 2 shows on June 20th,21st. Maybe 2 more in Toronto added here??)



6/24-25-28-29, 7/2/3- Chicago

7/6-7- Toronto

7/10-11-14-15- Boston

7/18-19-22-23-26-27-30-31- New York City



9/4-5- Turin (They ALWAYS grossly underplay Italy)

9/8-9-12-13- Amsterdam

9/16-17-20-21- Stockholm

9/24-25-28-29- Berlin

? weeklong gap…

10/5-6-9-10- Barcelona

10/13-14- Brussels

10/17-18-21-22- Cologne

10/25-26-29-30, 11/2-3

11/6-7- Glasgow

11/10-11-14-15- Paris



Dublin shows at the end of the year, possibly 4 shows at the O2, recreating the Point Depot 1989 shows (at least the concept behind them, not the actual shows.)



So that bring us to 2016, and probably into 2017, presumably in stadiums.



Boston- 2 shows

NYC- 2 shows

Philly

Washington DC

Raleigh/Charlotte

Atlanta

Miami

Tampa

Nashville

Ohio (PLEASE!)

Detroit

Pittsburgh

Chicago

Minneapolis

St. Louis

Houston

Dallas

Denver

Salt Lake City

Seattle

San Diego

Los Angeles - 2 shows

San Francisco/Oakland

Edmonton

Winnipeg

Toronto- 2 shows

Montreal

Mexico 3 shows

Brazil 3 shows

Argentina 3 shows

Chile

Peru ?

Columbia ?

Auckland- 2

Sydney- 2

Melbourne- 2

Brisbane

Adelaide

Perth- 2

Tokyo- 2



Lisbon

Madrid

Another Spanish city besides Barcelona

Paris- 2 shows

Nice

Milan- 2

Rome

Vienna

Zurich

Munich

Frankfurt

Hamburg/Hannover

Amsterdam/Rotterdam- s

Brussels

London- 2

Manchester-ish

Cardiff

Glasgow

Dublin- 3

Copenhagen

Norway

Gothenburg

Helsinki

Moscow

Warsaw

Budapest

Bucharest

Zagreb

Athens

Istanbul

Dubai

There is no stadium in NYC.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
happy880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:15 AM   #14
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 62,637
Local Time: 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy880 View Post
There is no stadium in NYC.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Ummmm... what?
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:21 AM   #15
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,877
Local Time: 02:15 PM
I think he meant Montreal lol


Sent from my ass crack
__________________

__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!


 



gvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com