What´s up with Edge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thavidesco

Refugee
From the concert vidoes Edge seems to be in bad condition. He looks so uninspired. His playing lacks intensity. There are many parts, where it would be lovely if he added some backing vocals or vocal harmonies, but he seems to be lazy to do it. It can be one of the reasons the performance feels a bit one dimensional to me. He also makes a huge number of mistake in his playing. He is also quite static. It´s like his performance is in autopilot mode.

Will the onfire Edge come back?

Maybe everything is getting lost in your connection to the INTERNET since you haven't attended a show yet. Judging and ranking concerts from you parents basement isn't really the same as BEING AT THE SHOW.

Quit.it.now.as.you.are.just.trolling.

Well, I´m sure it is whole different experinece being on the show. But I´m comparing lots of different shows from various tours I´ve seen during the years and many concert videos, so there you go...

He looks no different to how he has during other tours? What the fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to make yourself so obvious to be a troll?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

He looks no different to how he has during other tours? What the fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to make yourself so obvious to be a troll?

The people who tried to argue this guy isn't a troll a couple of weeks ago look a little silly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom