VIP at madison square garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2alli

The Fly
hello all!

I have 2 VIP tickets for madison square garden. They say section 3, row 3. is this on the floor?

Please tell me you were bragging about your seats as opposed to being able to read the venue map? :wave: (sarcastic wave)

It's pretty near the floor, but you've got a reserved seat.

Seating chart here. Not sure how it'll play out considering the U2 stage setup, though.

It's pretty near the floor, but you've got a reserved seat.

Seating chart here. Not sure how it'll play out considering the U2 stage setup, though.

On the U2 seating chart Secs 1-3 are way tinier though.

EDIT: Actually when I pull up my Sec 2 order in the mobile app, it does say "Floor Seating", which I guess it technically is.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Please tell me you were bragging about your seats as opposed to being able to read the venue map? :wave: (sarcastic wave)[/QUOTE

I only asked cuz that section didn't come up on the map :wave:

It's there but it is very tiny - I bought a Sec 2 row 3 ticket and had to check where the hell it was, lol.

How is this a VIP ticket? My Sec 2 ticket was only $118 incl. fees, says Standard Admission...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

MSG pulls the basketball risers out on shows like this. Technically it makes the GA area smaller, and allows them to sell a few extra seats.

Seats are great... I sat there for one Vertigo show. Nice view from back there.

Because there's no soundboard and because of the stage, I imagine these sections will be extra tiny and actually have phenomenal views of the B stage.

MSG pulls the basketball risers out on shows like this. Technically it makes the GA area smaller, and allows them to sell a few extra seats.

Seats are great... I sat there for one Vertigo show. Nice view from back there.

Because there's no soundboard and because of the stage, I imagine these sections will be extra tiny and actually have phenomenal views of the B stage.

I recall that I was sitting next to you at that Vertigo show but didn't know it til afterwards. :) Yeah, this seat is making me excited for this show, especially after seeing that Italian seating chart! Between this seat and the two lower rear stage seats for $86 I think I did pretty well as far as scoring good value seats today.

Wonder if there will be obstructed views in some of that area - other arenas have a similar area grayed out for soundboard.

I recall that I was sitting next to you at that Vertigo show but didn't know it til afterwards. :) Yeah, this seat is making me excited for this show, especially after seeing that Italian seating chart! Between this seat and the two lower rear stage seats for $86 I think I did pretty well as far as scoring good value seats today.

ha.. i remember that!

Back
Top Bottom