U2 to perform on TFI Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Howie

The Fly
What song(s) do you think they will perform on UK Channel 4 this friday? SFS full band to promote the single? Some war horses to play it safe? Or maybe a surprise?

I'd be surprised if they did more than one, as Take That are on too so they'll probably get one each.

Maybe a duet....:drool:

U2 and take that??please no??

I wonder if they will be on the Jonathan Ross show soon as that starts up again saturday. Seems nailed on if there here over the next few weeks aswell

Something lame, or something awesome that they'll never play ever again.

What is TFI?

Thank F*ck It's Friday - well that's what i've always thought it was anyway :lol:

(it was a great crazy/absurd Friday night chat show with Chris Evans, from years ago, and they recently did a one-off new episode a few weeks ago and i think there were plans to bring it back - not sure if this is a one-off again or whether it's back to stay.... it's been off-air so long now i keep forgetting to check on a Friday night... i always loved it though...

Last edited:
Thank F*ck It's Friday - well that's what i've always thought it was anyway :lol:

(it was a great crazy/absurd Friday night chat show with Chris Evans, from years ago, and they recently did a one-off new episode a few weeks ago and i think there were plans to bring it back - not sure if this is a one-off again or whether it's back to stay.... it's been off-air so long now i keep forgetting to check on a Friday night... i always loved it though...

Its back to stay, the anniversary show must have done really well and theres a whole new series starting on friday.

Tfi does stand for that?

Its back to stay, the anniversary show must have done really well and theres a whole new series starting on friday.

Tfi does stand for that?

ahh brilliant! i was worried i'd missed a load of episodes in the meantime... great news!! :up:

yeah Evans is doing one more series then he's "banned" once he starts on Top Gear, should be great though, look forward to it.

You can be sure of a pretty fun interview between Evans and the four of them, if they're not just musical guests.

Theres a picture doing the rounds of u2 rehearsing at tfi.

Is it just a performance or an interview aswell

Is it the done thing for crowds to gather and watch from outside, seeing as it looks like an open plan see through kind of set up? Just wondering before I consider schlepping over there! Don't want to be the only person outside, but also don't want to hold back and miss out!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1445006319.537470.jpg

I want to see an interference meltdown when they pull out a new song.

Yeah I know, but let me dream for another couple of hours.

View attachment 10478

I want to see an interference meltdown when they pull out a new song.

Yeah I know, but let me dream for another couple of hours.

well the fact that Edge seems to use piano in this pic. kinda makes me think it's Raised By Wolves but if it's new song i'll be losing my mind

Really wish I'd gone down to there now; just saw some tweets about wristbands allegedly being given out!

U2 line runners vs. Take That line runners.

fucking bloodbath and a whole lot of tax-dodger jokes.

fantastic though, just saw photos of my friend in the studio she's pretty much crapping kittens with excitement, she only went down to hang outside and see if she could meet them after so that's a pretty great bonus :)

Back
Top Bottom