U2 Ticket Sales 101 - 12/4/14 and onward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just used 2 separate innocence accounts i own with different cards and had no issues with getting 4 GA tix to montreal 1 (via the evenko ticket site). :hyper:

Woo-hoo! I was in the "Innocence" group (just renewed my lapsed subscription 2 days ago) and was able to log in this morning to Ticketmaster, through the website at 9 am sharp, no issues. Snagged 2 GA seats to the second night ("Experience" show, one assumes) in San Jose, no problem.

Waahoo!!:hyper:

Based on all this, to be honest I'm already feeling very meh about this tour.

They want to cancel my husband's tix which I intend to buy today, go ahead, we'll try to pick some up in the general sale or simply won't go. The idiocy is appalling.

Don't sweat it too much. TM does this for every show in some form or another. It's a little nerve-wracking, but as others have pointed out, you're probably not going to run into any trouble. Very likely to not. I'm just trying to point out the things I've seen/heard so people are as informed as possible.

No issue for san jose 2 here, got GA, yeah!
need night 1 now... should have bought 2 membership had I known it would be so easy, well worth it.

Got 2 GAs for Boston 2 through the TM website, had the app going to but the website worked quicker!:hyper:

I was just able to grab 2 GA for Chicago 1 right away! :hyper: I too went through the TM site. Was blown away by how fast it was! Now on to the general sale on Monday for the second show.

That's funny! I'm doing the exact opposite! Just got 2 GA for Chicago 2 and will try to get Chicago 1 on Monday! :hyper: :applaud: It was super fast for me too!

I was able to get a GA ticket for the first two LA shows on my computer, no hiccups. Now, I'll have to brave the general on-sale for the second two shows.

I got a seat for NY 4. Had a GA for NY 3 via phone app but it errored out, now it says no more tix available for this offer!

After my presale issues earlier in the day, I finally got my codes through and got 2 GAs in London (3rd night) and LA (4th night). My first overseas U2 show. So excited! :D

couldnt get GA for either Boston shows. Logged in right at 12. tried the code once and it was too early, tried again right away and it went through.

The Sat show was sold out from the get go. The Friday show had some GA available but I kept getting beat to to them by other users.

TM really does suck with their assigning seats to GA so I was 'fighting' with other users trying to get the same 'seat'.

I'll hope for better luck if more shows are added.

no way! thats it? How much are regular GA like 100? So i overpaid 250 for less crowds. I bet the stuffy non-u2 fans will be in the red zone and GA section will be more fun

I got one GA to the second Toronto night. I tried to look for both Toronto nights at the same time - two different browsers, two computer screens. I think this was a mistake because now i only have one ticket to one show, and it would be better to have two tickets to one show. I don't know. Very disappointed at this whole presale bullshit and fucking ticketmaster remains the work of the devil.

no way! thats it? How much are regular GA like 100? So i overpaid 250 for less crowds. I bet the stuffy non-u2 fans will be in the red zone and GA section will be more fun

About $90? 670 SEK in Sweden wich in turn are about $90 or £55.

In the span of about eleven minutes I was able to pick up two separate GA tickets in Chicago, one for each night. I had to keep refreshing the offers for higher up seats until one became available.

Seriously tho, I think there are some other perks - like being able to leave your spot and come back without battling a crowd to get back, not having to wait in line all day to get a spot close to the rail, a separate merchandise stand, etc. I've never done it, but I've considered it for sure.

In the span of about eleven minutes I was able to pick up two separate GA tickets in Chicago, one for each night. I had to keep refreshing the offers for higher up seats until one became available.

It usually is like that, people hog up tickets but then they dont pay for them and the time runs out for em. Those tickets then become available again of course.

I got one GA to the second Toronto night. I tried to look for both Toronto nights at the same time - two different browsers, two computer screens. I think this was a mistake because now i only have one ticket to one show, and it would be better to have two tickets to one show. I don't know. Very disappointed at this whole presale bullshit and fucking ticketmaster remains the work of the devil.

That sucks man. Well hopefully they announce 2 more ACC shows like they did last time they played there...

That sucks man. Well hopefully they announce 2 more ACC shows like they did last time they played there...

Fingers crossed!
So we can go through this awful ticket buying fucking ticket master experience again. My palms were sweaty on the mouse at 11:59 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom