U2 Ticket Sales 101 - 12/4/14 and onward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could y'all explain the ticket selection? For Boston, I see two prices: $47 and $297. What, I don't understand is what sections those prices are for, either I am old, tired, or dumb. Possibly all three...

Could y'all explain the ticket selection? For Boston, I see two prices: $47 and $297. What, I don't understand is what sections those prices are for, either I am old, tired, or dumb. Possibly all three...

3 prices.
You missed $30.

Based on the prices I saw on the Dutch ticketmaster website for the Amsterdam shows, the US website might be missing 2 price categories between the $47 and the $297.

$297 could be for the Red Zone.

I got two tickets at Barcelona: I changed seats from the suggestion and swear I chose two seats next to each other.
But i got Row 5, seat 2 and 4. Did I missclick, or is it something odd about the seating in Barca?

Any reply is appreciated.

Thats just the low end and high end prices, there's I think actually 4 prices, the $47 ($30 plus a reasonable percentage $17 fee) is the cheapest end balconies, then there's the GA price (presumably like $65 plus fees so something in the $82 range), then the second price (which should be $95-$98 plus fees, so around $112-115 total ballpark) which would be most of the balcony and what would be considered rear stage loge, then the whopper $297 for the majority of the loge/club level.

I got two tickets at Barcelona: I changed seats from the suggestion and swear I chose two seats next to each other.
But i got Row 5, seat 2 and 4. Did I missclick, or is it something odd about the seating in Barca?

ask the guy on seat 3 to go to seat 2 or 4..... not a big deal I guess...:hmm:

In a lot of theaters the odd seats are on one side of the center aisle and even on the other, so seats would go 2, 4, 6, 8 etc. on one side and 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. on the other....now I've never seen this in an arena, but I've also never been to Barcelona and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn express last night so anything is possible.

Thats just the low end and high end prices, there's I think actually 4 prices, the $47 ($30 plus a reasonable percentage $17 fee) is the cheapest end balconies, then there's the GA price (presumably like $65 plus fees so something in the $82 range), then the second price (which should be $95-$98 plus fees, so around $112-115 total ballpark) which would be most of the balcony and what would be considered rear stage loge, then the whopper $297 for the majority of the loge/club level.

Ah, thank you...making more sense now.

Economy is doing better actually, but no one notices because everyone is angry and there is a lot to be upset about -- but not U2 TICKETS!

I'm thinking of getting 1 SOLO ticket for 2 shows? I live in NYC and nothing was more fun than seeing 8 out of 9 shows (maybe it was more) NYC shows during Vertigo tour and getting to walk 10 minutes to get there and home. It makes the whole thing so much more fun. I hate stadium tours!

Very excited!

Economy is doing better actually, but no one notices because everyone is angry and there is a lot to be upset about -- but not U2 TICKETS!

I'm thinking of getting 1 SOLO ticket for 2 shows? I live in NYC and nothing was more fun than seeing 8 out of 9 shows (maybe it was more) NYC shows during Vertigo tour and getting to walk 10 minutes to get there and home. It makes the whole thing so much more fun. I hate stadium tours!

Very excited!

I want to go to at least two shows at MSG as well. It's my local arena via the LIRR.

Nineteen minutes and counting and the nerves are starting...!

Very excited!

Economy is doing much much better for *some* people, and not at all for too many. I guess the $300 dollar ticket prices for the non-nosebleed seats will attract many of the *some*, and the rest of us will either eat less well or go into debt to see a U2 show this tour. I *like* stadium tours :) !

I tried to complete my order twice for tickets to 7/6 and then the page timed out before it completed the transaction, only a minute and a half for the page to load before it kicks you off, then it was rejecting my presale code!!!!!! What a cluster!!!! Now it's just spinning searching for tix!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

To those having issues trying to get tickets on TicketBastard...try doing it through the TicketMaster app. The website kept crashing on me every time I got tickets on my laptop (lost some really good seats :angry:) but it went through seamlessly on the app.

Oh gods, I'm getting worried about 10am Central Time...I tried in the MSG presale and pulled GAs easy enough, but let that stingy minute and a half expire because what I really want is Chicago.
Can anybody confirm whether they are sticking to that credit-card entry policy that seems to hold for GA at the London O2? When I saw "details" on the MSG GA click-box they seemed to only specify "No ticketfast!", "Don't change method of delivery! No ticketfast!" but didn't specify credit-card entry. Are they different categories of restriction or essentially equivalent?

Good luck everyone...

I'VE FAILED using app, iphone, 3 different browers with different errors... servers must be down in East coast...

Hate that I let my membership expire this time. Ugh. Going to have to wait until the general sale to try to get 2 tickets for each MSG show! :(

Back
Top Bottom