u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or maybe they don't hang the screen above the catwalk, but at 90 degrees? That was most of the arena could see and they only really need a little ladder or something to get in. Hmm

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Looks like Belfast is getting the whole thing.

15389s.jpg

I'M OUT. /Kramer

No Dublin for me.

That's interesting. The 'prime seats' in the middle of the arena can't see the screen?

If they even use the screen. It will be curious how they modify the show for the venue.

Or maybe they don't hang the screen above the catwalk, but at 90 degrees? That was most of the arena could see and they only really need a little ladder or something to get in. Hmm

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Yip,they will most likely just run the screen along the back wall parallel with the stage.

Its the simplest thing to do .

Yip,they will most likely just run the screen along the back wall parallel with the stage.

Its the simplest thing to do .

That would move them far away from the crowd. They may only use half the screen or split it into two parts (if it's modular).

So what do we think the chances are of getting tickets in the general sale on Monday, non existent?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

A bit more optimism please :hyper:

Trying for the 27th or 28th if anyone wants to be ticket BUDDIES and also go for a pair? Though I'm sure that's the dumbest date to try for?

Last edited:
A bit more optimism please :hyper:

Trying for the 27th or 28th if anyone wants to be ticket BUDDIES and also go for a pair? Though I'm sure that's the dumbest date to try for?

I'll be your ticket buddy if you manage to get 2 for either. Unfortunately I already have a ticket buddy.
Some people would see this as a bit of a one-sided relationship but I know you're better than that:lol:

....anyone else? :wink:

hell, anyone with a presale code they don't want just give me a yell. :lol:

Apparently, ppl in Ireland who have used their codes are also getting emails with codes.

That's farcical.
They get to buy tickets for 2 gigs whereas the people like myself who kept their code until now only get to buy tickets for Dublin.

What a joke, what about people who didn't know there was going to be Dublin shows and would've bought tickets for that but have used their codes for elsewhere? Usual farce

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So ... I have a presale code showing in my account again. I understood that if I'd already used a code for US/Canada shows this tour, I wouldn't get a new one. Is it because I was dumb* and accidentally renewed myself again, through 2017?

*or, maybe I was actually really smart, if this is the result of an extra renewal

haha, looks like U2 are makin' it rain!

does this sway you back into going now? :wink:

haha i know but the wiggum line that's ended up in my actual everyday vocabulary wouldn't make sense if I changed it.

Back
Top Bottom