U2 is at the atU2 party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
I have no power and batteries are low, so get on the Internet and find stuffs!
:hyper:

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1438217836.868632.jpg

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1438217849.056099.jpg
So it is Edge, Adam and Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just saw the Periscope stream. Edge and Adam showed up at the party. Don't know how many songs they played along with the tribute band, but I caught the end of Out of Control. What a great surprise.

Incredibly cool.

But excuse me....f-ck s-it f-ck balls! Why didn't I go?!?

I thought about it but was all like, "Well it seems fun and I want to see UF, but they play around NY a bunch so I'll see them another time." Yeah but never with Edge and Adam!

Last edited:
So it was Streets and OOC. I still can't get audio for some reason. Adam entered the room right next to my friend. She turned around and he was right there. She managed to say "hey man, how you doing?" :)

My friend tells me atu2 had no idea at all. The guys called the venue and worked it out directly with them. I am so proud right now.

I see Amp is front row in the video I shared....but Fake Bono didn't ask him to come on stage!:lol::lol::wink:

It is so cute that Dallas is doing his Dallas stuff :cute:

Faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!

That was me when I heard of this. Slightly considered it. But with a 75 mile commute and two late night U2 shows coming up......

Blllleeeeeerrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh

Hey you have a good excuse. I'm a 40 minute train ride away! AND I get to go to work a bit late tomorrow. I actually haven't seen UF yet either and I want to.

My only excuse was that I don't have any diehard U2 fan friends who would pay to go to this on a weeknight. That and I was at the concert last week and figured that was enough for a week.

I would've had to go alone, but clearly it still would've been a blast. And could've met some other big time U2 fans. So mad at myself right now. Ah well :/

Now I really need to look for a ticket for Friday. That'll make me feel better!

I knew some of the people from the old Wire days, remember Washington.edu listserv? Those crazy yellow WIRE tags? I saw UF before Tony was their singer.
Alas, it is what it is. At least I got to see it on periscope. That counts right?

No. You'll regret this for the rest of your days. :wink:

So true. I could meet the whole band tomorrow and have lunch with them and still be like..."But I could've seen two of them play in a tiny bar like it was 1979!"

Actually lunch might trump that. :up:

Back
Top Bottom