U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It says they will be there with them on Sunday, which is the first show. The broadcast is the Monday show. :)

I think this is awesome, but not really happy seeing that they will join them on the last song of the show... I was hoping beyond hope for Bad/40. But now what do you think they will do? Not sure exactly what would be a good fit.

I mean... Really?

They should let them play a song by themselves to close the show.

EoDM should sing couple songs by themselves ( i mean they released album THIS YEAR so Im sure these songs still needs some chance to be performed, you know?) and them join U2 afterwards. is that a cool plan?

Looks like EODM is not joining u2 today

U2 > News > Paris

"We're back in Paris and it's great to be here. Some people have been saying that Eagles of Death Metal will appear on stage with U2 tonight. This is not the case. We have another surprise guest planned for tonight's show.‎"

Does anyone know if I can watch this live over HBO Go? Or will I have to wait?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just saw a tweet that Eagles of Death Metal just landed in Paris to play tonight... Anyone with better connections know if this is true??

Just saw a tweet that Eagles of Death Metal just landed in Paris to play tonight... Anyone with better connections know if this is true??

True story.

1207-eagles-of-death-akmgsi-3.jpg

Last edited:
It will 100% be on HBO Go a few hours after the broadcast. Maybe tomorrow morning the latest.

I did some searching and it said that I'll be available at the same time it airs...I really hope they're not yanking my chain

Just got an email from U2.com saying:

"Tonight, December 7th, @ 9PM ET in the US and Canada, HBO debuts 'U2: iNNOCENCE & eXPERIENCE, Live In Paris’.

Catch the band Performing live in Paris on HBO, and HBO NOW."

However, the schedule listing for the show on HBO's website states "Not Available on HBO NOW". HBO Schedule

???

Are those vids from this broadcast, but last nights performances, or leaked from the dry run?

That makes me hopeful nothing from the actual show got cut. *fingers crossed*

See you fools on the other side. I know what they played in the show, but I'll wait to see/hear about what the actual show is like in three hours.

:wave:

Damn it sounds so good!! Happy about the final audio mix, definitely better than what we've heard from the other pro shots.

The sound is fantastic so far. Bono isn't too high on the mix like on other DVDs. Can't wait for the audio rip!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom