U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have trouble with HD files on my computer, but I'm downloading the HD torrents anyway because they were free-leech. I'm getting great upload speeds and I need to boost my share ratio! Ha ha.

I'm sure they'll be uploaded as DVD files soon enough. Can't wait. :drool:

Just watched it, that was exceptional! I noticed it at the two Stockholm-shows I went to as well, but Bono feels reinvigorated. Not that he's ever been really bad, but looks like he's really enjoying this arena setup and doing this show. He's even doing the warhorses well, because of the context he's putting them in and the kind of feeling this more intimate tour (compared to 360 or Vertigo stadium shows) creates.

I think the only low point is the middle of the show. I really love Raised By Wolves and it's a great great version in Paris, but Cedarwood Road, SBS, Until The End Of The World and Invisible just aren't doing it for me. I think it really picks up at EBTTRT and onwards, and in this show especially it just gets better and better and better. A gorgeous October into a devastingly good Bullet The Blue Sky; I+E-version is probably the best one ever. Then Zooropa into Streets is just bliss. Warhorses done really well, crowd as always really into it. Everything after City of Blinding Lights is just magical, really cool seeing EODM there being excited and getting everyone else excited as well.

It's probably on your end. If you're downloading from U2Torrents, there are a buttload of seeders, and that should make your connection faster.

Either your provider sucks for torrenting, or your settings aren't set up right. Check their FAQs to see what you can do.

(Someone correct me if I'm way off here.)

I'm not sure that it is on my end. My speeds for the Paris torrent (from Pirate Bay) are less than 100kbs, whereas for other torrents I usually get up to ten times that speed.

I'm waiting to be able to download from U2torrents - I've opened an account so I have to wait a period to be able to access the torrent. Perhaps that will have a better yield!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, I had no bother with either...

I am seeding both as well, and will be for at least the next 48 hours (go 100MB connection)

I just ran a speediest on my ADSL2+,

Your Line Speed
3.35 Mbps (3,352 kbps)

Your Download Speed
419 KB/s (0.42 MB/s)

Which theoretically means it should take about 19 hours at full speed to download, but my speeds for the torrent are very poor.

Last edited:
Watching the broadcast now and noticing that in Invisible Edge's solo is pre-recorded instead of live. Why??? It's fairly straight forward!!
I hadn't noticed this at the shows due to the angle of view.

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

Now we just need to find an audio rip off the 6th. Normally this shit is ready to find but not in 2015 I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The stage setup looks incredible. I haven't really seen much of it other than a periscope from opening night. Beginning of the second act is so strong. Great visuals and I get weirdly misty when they bring someone on stage. This is making me more eager than I've ever been to see this tour. Crossing my fingers.

So 3 pro-shots and none of them has The Electric Co. (a contender for best song this tour)? Fuck this shit. :angry:

Mmnn 3 proshots in 1080 quality and one of your favourite tracks doesn't make it.
Certainly can't please everyone....

Sent from my Elephone P7000 using U2 Interference mobile app

Heads up:

U2 > News > 'Live From Paris'... Across the World

In the US and Canada the final night of 2015's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour was broadcast as a live concert special on HBO.

In the coming weeks 'U2 – iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE - Live in Paris' is set to air around Europe and the rest of the world.

Here's the latest we have on countries, broadcasters and dates - watch this space for further updates and keep an eye on local listings for timings.

19 December
Netherlands - NPO3 & NPO Doc/Cultura (repeats).

22 December
France - Canal+

23 December
Ireland - RTE 2

24 + 25 December
Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania - HBO Europe

25 December
Spain - Canal+

27 December
Italy - Sky Italia
UK - BBC2
Belgium - VRT
Finland - YLE

29 December
Norway - NRK2

31 December
Denmark - DR1

Huh, interesting.

From U2start.com:

The #U2ieTour Paris show on Dutch TV right now is entirely different from the HBO one. Totally different camera angles and lots more crowd shots. The show is completely re-edited since the HBO broadcast.

Huh, interesting.

From U2start.com:

The #U2ieTour Paris show on Dutch TV right now is entirely different from the HBO one. Totally different camera angles and lots more crowd shots. The show is completely re-edited since the HBO broadcast.

Just wanted to confirm this. They changed camera angles and (poorly) subtitled the dialogue parts etc. They changed quite a lot of shots.

For the better?
*hasn't seen the HBO version*

Hard to say, as its a matter of personal taste, I loved the HBO broadcast version, I liked this one too.

Cons: It did miss some of the dialogue between bono and the fans on stage. Main goal of some editing choices was to reduce the small talk in between songs.

Camera angles during streets stood out as an improvement for me. That's about all I can remember from seeing it once.
I saw the original broadcast quite a few times now. So maybe I'm kinda biased towards it.

The good thing is that both versions will be easy enough to get for those that want to

For Aussies Channel 9 is showing the concert tonight at 9:57pm. Runs until 1:05am so looks like the full broadcast. I hadn't gotten around to 'acquiring' this yet, so this will save me the trouble. Thankfully Ch 9 is in HD now too.

Back
Top Bottom