U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love the EODM performance so much - it's like he's reclaiming his mojo, his courage, his performance, his music, all that he lost that night at the Bataclan... just incredible... am so glad they kept it on the HBO broadcast... the healing power of music, just wow :heart:

The 6th is complete on U2T, 720p. Just got it from torrent leech and shared it there, although there's some audio sync issues.

That was so fun to watch. So pleased they kept in everything from the show. in hindsight, happy to lose the 2nd slot song to make room for EODM.

Had one "U2 friend" over, and a non "U2 friend" who was game to watch it with us. We acted like it was a concert, singing, dancing on the couch, waving our cell phone light apps around. ha ha.

I actually feel more wiped out this morning than if I'd been at an actual concert. :lol:

... it might have been the wine. :shifty:

Last edited:
The 6th is on U2torrents, 1080p. They are talking that the 7th is already on a private tracker so it should be a matter of hours (few) to be available on public trackers also.

I'm mostly looking forward to audio. I already have the HBO special on my dvr.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I love the internet! I can't wait to get these massive files of both Paris shows. Oh what a world we live in!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The documentary was postponed before the attacks.

My theory is that the doc talked a lot about SOE, and maybe they wanted to wait until the record was done (or at least closer to being done) before putting it out there.

The documentary was postponed before the attacks.

My theory is that the doc talked a lot about SOE, and maybe they wanted to wait until the record was done (or at least closer to being done) before putting it out there.

This, and maybe they changed their minds and wanted to tape until the end of the leg, which would make more sense to me than stopping mid-leg.
Now all the guest appearances in London , and Paris, etc. can now also be included in the documentary (if they wanted to)

Maybe they will keep on adding stuff until the next leg/tour?

This can go in any direction...

Yeah attacks probably had little to do with this thing postponed. I would really love it if U2 couples this doc. with some sort of SOE announcement.

Last edited:
Paris 3

Anybody having been able to get the 29 GB .ts file of Paris 3 running on a Mac? File seems to have downloaded correctly, however, when opening in VLC it does not play, there is neither audio nor video, VLC does also not provide any codec information. Handbrake does not open it either. Media-Info not either.

Confused and puzzled.

Any feedback / advise is highly appreciated.

The Paris 3 file is a little funky but is working for me on a Windows 10 machine - file info is showing time as 13+ hours (!) although it is obviously not. Would not open for me in the native Windows player but does play fine in VLC, at least the bit I have played so far (haven't gotten to the whole thing yet).

Still seeking the actual HBO broadcast of Paris 4, although I do have it saved on the DVR.

The Paris 3 file is a little funky but is working for me on a Windows 10 machine - time info showing is 13+ hours (!) although it is obviously not. Would not open for me in the native Windows player but does play fine in VLC, at least the bit I have played so far (haven't gotten to the whole thing yet).

Still seeking the actual HBO broadcast of Paris 4, although I do have it saved on the DVR.
There's a much smaller mp4 file on the bay of pirates that will probably okay on a Mac just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I got it on the Mac and it played fine in VLC for me. Converting to MP4 for a friend now and that is taking forever and a day. :)

Got all 3 shows, anyone know of a good an easy tool to rip the audio? Using a Windows 10 machine. For those looking for Paris 4, the actual broadcast, on Jack's Sparrow Bay you can find the .ts file for it.

I got it on the Mac and it played fine in VLC for me. Converting to MP4 for a friend now and that is taking forever and a day. :)

Thanks Elevashn_hj. This is strange. Just downloading it again. Let's see.

Thanks Elevashn_hj. This is strange. Just downloading it again. Let's see.

Let me add that I only spot checked it and haven't looked at it all the way through, but from what I saw, it looked good.

Got all 3 shows, anyone know of a good an easy tool to rip the audio? Using a Windows 10 machine. For those looking for Paris 4, the actual broadcast, on Jack's Sparrow Bay you can find the .ts file for it.

you don't really want to "rip" the audio ... you want to separate Audio/Video content from the Transport Stream (.TS) file ...

google demux software

Back
Top Bottom