U2 at Madison Square Garden NYC- Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ICHAVES25

Babyface
Hello!
I am from Costa Rica and I will be traveling to NYC to watch U2 :hyper:
I have tons of questions mostly in regards of the GA.

I have been hearing about this "list" and "get your wristband" but I am mega confused.

I have tickets for the concert on July 27th (Monday)... I will plan to arrive to the line around 6 am... Will I be able to get a place by the rail? Do I have to stay all 12 hours just there? Exactly where will the line for GA will start? What is the list? How does it work?

Hope you can help me! I am super excited!!!! Thanks :wave:

Any other information you can provide it will be appreciated.

Hello!
I am from Costa Rica and I will be traveling to NYC to watch U2 :hyper:
I have tons of questions mostly in regards of the GA.

I have been hearing about this "list" and "get your wristband" but I am mega confused.

I have tickets for the concert on July 27th (Monday)... I will plan to arrive to the line around 6 am... Will I be able to get a place by the rail? Do I have to stay all 12 hours just there? Exactly where will the line for GA will start? What is the list? How does it work?

Hope you can help me! I am super excited!!!! Thanks :wave:

Any other information you can provide it will be appreciated.

List is entirely unofficial, there will probably be fans who start one but it is nothing the venue has to enforce, and most of them do not, including MSG. But it does tend to keep the line from getting too jumbled. 6AM will be PLENTY early to get rail, I think even more so for that show and day since it it is mid-run and a workday. Actually noon will probably be plenty early too, since there are over 200-250 rail spots. NYC tends to have some of the latest forming lines anywhere since we are too busy to be bothered, 4 pm will probably get rail too. :D You will be able to leave to get food and go to the bathroom - since MSG is right over busy Penn Station there are bathrooms and food right there.

I think GA still goes in through the entrance on 33rd St. by 8th Ave., although it is possible it was moved during renovation - I doubt it though. Also, unless they have changed policy, MSG does not give advance wristbands. Anyway, NYC GA is surprisingly one of the easiest and mellowest around, so do not stress about it too much. :)

Back
Top Bottom