Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rennowba

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Theres pictures on instagram of the tour merchandise stands. Im trying to upload them but it just keeps saying i dont have permission to post pictures.

The poster on instagram is u2uruguay

Will definitely buying one. Not sure which. Too bad I hate wearing yellow, or I'd get the album cover one. :lol:

here you go :up:

lQo64J1.png

3kcjuAn.png

i'm a bit slow, forgot the shirts below are the BACKS, thought there was a nice simple black shirt with the ie logo on. turns out there isn't. honestly it'd take some convincing to get me to wear any of them haha

Yeah, I like it when there's a mix of shirts with band members vs logos/designs/no faces. It was mostly logos/no faces last tour, wasn't it?

That's got to be Canadian dollars, I guess.

But still - not cheap. But are U2 shirts/hoodies ever cheap? I know I'll usually be paying $40-$50 to buy something. Oof.

the shirt with the band members in bed together may be the worst tour shirt of all time.

i'm hoping for something with just the tour logo and the tour dates... or venue specific shirts like the 360 tour shirts, or the MSG vertigo shirts... the only two tour shirts that i actually still wear with any regularity

Who in the hell would want a t shirt with the album cover on??? the cover is terrible as an album cover nevermind as a t shirt. Plus the one were their in bed together??

Dosent look like theve got individual show t shirts like they did for 360. Shame i liked them

I wish they'd do city specific posters. That hoodie looks nice, but not $90 nice. Hopefully that will be more like $75 once they head south.

Personally I like the more discreet designs. There doesn't seem to be any this time round:|
The hoodie logo with tour dates on the reverse would be fine.
With the 'residency' tour, I thought venue specific shirts would be a given. Another :|

I might splurge on a hoodie, because I always want one and never buy one. Maybe it's time to splurge.

cmt-medium-9.gif

I might splurge on a hoodie, because I always want one and never buy one. Maybe it's time to splurge.

cmt-medium-9.gif

Do it!! Treat Yo self!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm sorely disappointed. I would've worn the all white LP design.

Maybe I'll get the grey one on the bottom there and one of the non yellow shirts with the tour dates.

Why was that bed idea ever green lit? Do they not have honest friends that could tell them, Mm, how about no.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm dying at the fact that the bed photo made it onto TWO shirts. :lmao:

Where are you seeing the second one?

At least Bono managed to keep his mouth shut in all the chosen pictures. I'd be happy to wear Bono's face on me as long as he's not doing that open-mouthed chomping/hollering at the camera thing.

(Although there's a shirt on the far left I can't quite make out, so he may have snuck one into the lineup.)

Back
Top Bottom