Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not really a fan of the bed shirt either. The white one with the EBW single cover and the black ones with the band shot from the SOI booklet are okay, but I'm not leaning toward buying any of them at the moment.

Still like the fact that I bought this one on the last tour though!

U2T47493.jpg

That's the shirt we bought Lil'CK! He was not even 4 but we bought it and put it up on his wall like art lmao. Now he's 9 1/2 and it's starting to fit.

20150421_194725.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Very nice! I will say from experience that it does go well with the long-sleeves. ;)

Not sure what I'll be wearing to my three (four?) shows this summer yet, but something tells me I'll be pulling this shirt out for at least one of them!

Very nice! I will say from experience that it does go well with the long-sleeves. ;)

Not sure what I'll be wearing to my three (four?) shows this summer yet, but something tells me I'll be pulling this shirt out for at least one of them!

He's planning on wearing it sans the long sleeves to one of his Chicago shows with us. He also has a band tshirt for U2 tribute band Elevation that was given to him last summer. So of course he cant decide which to wear first, like a good little U2 fan. And of course, he wants a new shirt when we get there.

My GOD the U2.com site is shite. Just got most of the way through ordering a tshirt and a mug when I remembered about my 25% off voucher - quit, went back for it, tried again and it wouldn't let me enter my CC details anywhere. Even the "contact us" form is awful, with "e-mail address" between two boxes; I picked one which turned out to be the "Order number" box but I had no idea of this til the next page. It's a desperately sad state of affairs when they're charging so much for some of those shop items that actually navigating the official site is so annoying.

Is there anything missing on u2.com that was on sale last night? Ive noticed the programme isnt on there

$35. Ouch.

I'm gonna wait. I want the shirts, the keychain, and maybe a programme.

Anyone see a poster for the tour? We usually get posters in place of programmes but if no posters, then that may push us to get the programme.

$35. Ouch.

Anyone see a poster for the tour? We usually get posters in place of programmes but if no posters, then that may push us to get the programme.

NO posters on site.

$35. Ouch.

There is a programme,im sure ive seen it on the pictures of the merchandise stall,it just isnt on the website yet

Like them ones,they look like they have all the dates (usa/europe) on the back.

Back
Top Bottom