Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be fair the MSG ones were the only ones that didn't look like a pile of ass. London was one of the best weeks of my life so I was disappointed the only real souvenir I could have bought beyond a program was a shirt with some MS word art on it. There's been no consistency with these bloody shirts and they've nearly all been total shit which is a pity.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say Dublin was my last hope for a decent shirt , so i was pretty gutted to see they've just stuck the Boy cover on a coloured shirt :doh: not spending 35 quid or whatever on that!!

Fingers crossed for a better round of shirts on the next leg I guess!

Totally agree-is that the best somebody could come up with for the "homecoming" shows :huh:

I didn't care for the Boy cover official Dublin shirts. Waffled about getting one, but then just stuck with the lightbulb one they were selling at Carroll's chain of tourist shops in the city. (They had the official U2 tag on them, so ... two official shirts for Dublin, I guess?)

Haha yeah I just came to post about that shirt, arrived in Dublin this morning and saw it in the window but haven't been in yet, I take it that's the only one they're doing that's different to the merch stands?

Damn was hoping they'd hidden some BITCHIN' shirts in Carroll's just to catch us out :wink:

!!!

My Pop shirt is falling to pieces so I may have to go and get one depending on the price haha. Maybe this trip hasn't been a total waste. Oh, and the gig tomorrow, whatever.

The tourbook sold in Dublin differs from the one sold early on the tour? I saw a picture of the inside of the book with live pics. Can anybody confirm this?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

I'd like to thank the woman in front of me at Dublin 4 who took 15 minutes to select her tee shirts. Comparing and contrasting the sizes of at least 3 different style tees. Asking if she could return at the end of the show if she changed her mind and asking if they could 'hold' a few for her just in case. I think she thought she was at Macy's!!

Then because there was an Ed Sheeran knit hat for sale, she asked if he was opening for U2?!:doh:

I dunno, if I saw an Ed Sheeran item at a U2 show*, I'd assume he was the opening act as well! That's bizarre. :lol:

*and was a non-U2 nerd who didn't know anything about the current tour

I saw that touque hung up on Merch board at end of show. I assumed it was one of the Merch seller employees hanging up their own touque as a joke, not because it was actually for sale. The same Merch booth also hung up a setlist on the board after the show too

Back
Top Bottom