Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amsterdam event shirts?

There were 2 event shirts for Amsterdam- a blue one that I got at AMS3 and the burgundy one was out again for AMS4 ( which I also bought). They seemed to be running out of the Joshua Tree shirts in Stockholm- (only extra large available) . wonder whether they will redo the tour shirts with the extra Ireland dates on them

Are you selling your Amsterdam event shirts or does anyone know where I can buy one? My husband and I went to concert in Amsterdam from U.S. for his birthday, and we didnt get a chance to buy a t-shirt. Now that is all he is talking about! I am trying to figure out how to get a hold of one. Thanks for any feedback :)

Are you selling your Amsterdam event shirts or does anyone know where I can buy one? My husband and I went to concert in Amsterdam from U.S. for his birthday, and we didnt get a chance to buy a t-shirt. Now that is all he is talking about! I am trying to figure out how to get a hold of one. Thanks for any feedback :)

Hey Jula. If you are looking for a size XL shirt. There are 3 on sale over here:
Let me know if you need help contacting the sellers since the site is dutch.

≥ Vind u2 amsterdam shirt op Marktplaats.nl

Does Anyone know if the programme for sale on u2.com is the current Europeaen programme or the american one? Or are they both the same?

Does Anyone know if the programme for sale on u2.com is the current Europeaen programme or the american one? Or are they both the same?

I bought the US one and quickly scanned the European one a friend bought. They both looked the same.

Anyone know what the sizing is like on the t shirts? Is a large really a large or do u have to go up a size?

Both european and north american shirts for this tour are standard sizes (I usually dress medium and I bought medium).

Only exception is The Joshua Tree grey t-shirt, that fits smaller

Don't be silly, they better have Solid Gold Medals instead of shirts.

Don't be ridiculous, the medals are being presented onstage at Dublin 4 to line runners.

Both european and north american shirts for this tour are standard sizes (I usually dress medium and I bought medium).

Only exception is The Joshua Tree grey t-shirt, that fits smaller

Excellent. What's the pit to pit measurement of a medium? Any shrinking when washed?

Does anybody know if u can buy merchandise from the o2 arena without actually going in the arena. Is there stalls outside?

Never been to the arena before,be great if i could buy what i want to buy and drop it back at the hotel

Yes you should be able to buy merchandise outside the arena itself- there is always a big merch store by the blue glowey ball things just past the entrance- can't imagine it will be any different for U2

Yes you should be able to buy merchandise outside the arena itself- there is always a big merch store by the blue glowey ball things just past the entrance- can't imagine it will be any different for U2

Great stuff,thanks

Casually late picture of the Amsterdam shirt.

COcvpR9UEAAaogy.jpg

Casually late reply ? the limited edition design is gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Better than that god awful Amsterdam one, not sure I'll rush to buy it at that price but something tells me I'll get as a sudden impulse once I'm there :wink:

Merchandise stalls outside the arena. Ive just spent £90 ?? perfect cause im checking in to the hotel now and can leave it in my room

to be fair I was expecting much worse, for London. Hardly the best though. hopefully the Dublin one will be a bit better

But ugly design. Come one, this is not even funny anymore. Who is designing these?
AMPvisual?

I quite liked that Amsterdam one ?? not keen on that London one, though!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom