Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If somebody can get me a set of MSG shirts in men's M and XXL in a non-yellow/non-goldenrod color

Sounds like you are planning to put on a lot of weight. Are you going to eat a lot in celebration of getting a new non-yellow shirt?

Sounds like you are planning to put on a lot of weight. Are you going to eat a lot in celebration of getting a new non-yellow shirt?

No actually going to lose a lot of weight. I hear Subway needs a new spokesperson.

You could always wash your yellow shirt with a new bright red shirt and make a nice orange shirt.

PM sent

Need to ask a favor of somebody going to any of the rest of the NYC shows, I went on 7/19 and got the yellow MSG shirts, but it's not my favorite color.

Was wondering if anybody going to any of the future shows would be willing to get me a men's M and XXL of the MSG shirts? Any color really would be preferable to the yellow I have. Will pay more than cost + shipping of course for your trouble. If you can help me out, please PM me and we can work out the details.

I know the color is not known beforehand but really any other color would work.

Thanks!

Thanks to those who PM'd me, I have a deal set up for a trade now.

You could always wash your yellow shirt with a new bright red shirt and make a nice orange shirt.

Yes, I plan to wash it with a set of red U2 MSG shirts and then life will be good. :applaud:

Glad it worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It looks like the MSG shirts are being bought by scalpers - they're going for $100 on ebay. No wonder they were sold out quickly.

We could all make better shirts at home or same ones if you want.

It looks like the MSG shirts are being bought by scalpers - they're going for $100 on ebay. No wonder they were sold out quickly.

Yep, the ebay crew has definitely caught on and have been snatching them up (as well as the posters) from the lobby stand pre-show.

I still saw posters for sale in the lobby after the show which was surprising. I talked to one of the ladies at the merch stand in the lobby around 3:30. They had just run out of MSG t shirts. She said they just get a limited number early in the afternoon but there would be more closer to the show. I didn't go back and check though.

Shirt today is black, poster is yellow. I did hear the gray shirt will be Thursday, and the red will be Friday's.

I will be at Friday show. If MSG doors open at 6p, is that when merch stands open? I'd like to try to get the MSG t-shirt - and havent figured out from reading this thread where it is sold inside the arena and when the doors open (if a different time) for the merch stands that sell this shirt

The doors open at 7pm. I got my shirt at the main entrance merch stand which was pretty big. Didn't look for the MSG shirt, but they could be there.

I will be at Friday show. If MSG doors open at 6p, is that when merch stands open? I'd like to try to get the MSG t-shirt - and havent figured out from reading this thread where it is sold inside the arena and when the doors open (if a different time) for the merch stands that sell this shirt

Bought mine around 15.00 from inside,on route to the ticket office.
You have to clear security,then it was up on the right hand side.
Had time to return it back to the hotel before doors opened around 18.00.(GA)?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using U2 Interference mobile app

Merch stands after you get your ticket scanned should be open when doors open. Shirts are at the main ones, but not at many secondary stands. You can also get shirts in the main lobby stand starting sometime between 2-3pm but this is the stand that eBayers hit so you need to get there early!

How was the tour book for 30?

How was the tour book for 30?

Actually, like the show, pretty creative. Innocence and experience themed of course but the innocence section was printed with one type of paper and the experience section on another. Innocence section was a fun read (detailed the origin of the band name for eg.) and ended half way through the program but you needed to flip over the book to begin reading the experience portion. Overall I'm satisfied with it

MSG (White) Shirt for Trade

I have an unworn White with Red lettering Madison Square Garden shirt, size Large. This is from the 7.26 show.

I am looking to trade for a size large in another color. Preferebly gray or olive.

Michael

shirt_zpsvepnqgpk.jpg

For the Amsterdam shows there's a specific T-shirt. And it looks it'll have a different colour for each night as the shirt was navy blue the first night and burgundy the second. Don't have a picture, sorry. The design is a lightbulb sketch with the four dates below.

This t-shirt has been put on sale for the first time in Stockholm.

Sent from my HTC Desire 526G dual sim using U2 Interference mobile app

There were 2 event shirts for Amsterdam- a blue one that I got at AMS3 and the burgundy one was out again for AMS4 ( which I also bought). They seemed to be running out of the Joshua Tree shirts in Stockholm- (only extra large available) . wonder whether they will redo the tour shirts with the extra Ireland dates on them

There were 2 event shirts for Amsterdam- a blue one that I got at AMS3 and the burgundy one was out again for AMS4 ( which I also bought). They seemed to be running out of the Joshua Tree shirts in Stockholm- (only extra large available) . wonder whether they will redo the tour shirts with the extra Ireland dates on them

Awesome, I also snagged the burgundy/cranberry T shirt during AMS 4.

Asked on the merch stand about the JT shirt, they told me none in the large size made it to Sweden. Wonder if this is about to be retired and replaced. Thought the Cedarwood Road one was new, didn't recall seeing it in Amsterdam.

Back
Top Bottom