TICKETS: HARD vs CC-Entry Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah yes I read that. So in the past for events they haven't enabled that option closer to the event date? I mean I've read what it says…but I mean, what if i legitimately can't go between now and then? Stupid ticketmaster.

This makes the idea of travelling to see any shows all the more difficult.

Its credit card entry only here in Vancouver with TicketMaster Canada. Since I don't have a credit card it looks like I won't be able to see them on this tour.

Are any of the NY shows paperless? ANY seats at all? I want this confirmed, for sure.

I mean, are any seats in NY "hard", not cc only. Sorry....TM is being vague on this...

Have we confirmed if all GA tickets for U.S. shows are paperless, credit card entry only?

I couldn't confirm if any of the Vancouver seats were hard tickets so it looks like I won't be going.

These boards have been no help to me and the message on Ticketmaster is just as vague.

Ive downloaded the AXS app and i can access my tickets on it. It shows as a QR code in the app, it is kinda weird.

I can probably use that as entry as well as the e-ticket i print i guess?

I couldn't confirm if any of the Vancouver seats were hard tickets so it looks like I won't be going.

These boards have been no help to me and the message on Ticketmaster is just as vague.

My $113 seats for Van2 are emailable/transferable, so there should be at least some tickets available...

So I saw someone posted their tickets, HARD TICKETS for GA. Why are some shows paperless for GA and some hard tickets??

So I saw someone posted their tickets, HARD TICKETS for GA. Why are some shows paperless for GA and some hard tickets??

As others have stated, paperless tickets are illegal in New York state, so the MSG shows have traditional hard tickets for GA. All the other US shows are paperless for GA.

Yes it's just the US that has CC entry. Germany has some other system where they text you the ticket or something like that... lucky we don't have that!

Chicago 6/24 - 2 GAs bought in the general sale, CC (paperless) was the only option. My card was charged immediately and I received the order confirmation (and the order showed up in my TM account) immediately.

Chicago 6/25 - 2 GAs bought in the first innocence presale, CC (paperless) was the only option. My card was charged immediately and I received the order confirmation (and the order showed up in my TM account) immediately.

I have Transfer and Sell buttons for both but they are gray in color (I can click them). No idea what that means.

Chicago 6/24 - 2 GAs bought in the general sale, CC (paperless) was the only option. My card was charged immediately and I received the order confirmation (and the order showed up in my TM account) immediately.

Chicago 6/25 - 2 GAs bought in the first innocence presale, CC (paperless) was the only option. My card was charged immediately and I received the order confirmation (and the order showed up in my TM account) immediately.

I have Transfer and Sell buttons for both but they are gray in color (I can click them). No idea what that means.

Means a whole lot of nothing. If you click them I bet it will just end up with a page that says something like 'The artist for this event has not enabled transfer for this event....'

As others have stated, paperless tickets are illegal in New York state, so the MSG shows have traditional hard tickets for GA. All the other US shows are paperless for GA.

wait, what?

I bought 4 nights at MSG and TM gave me QR codes for each ticket. I have not received any notification that they'll be sending hard tickets?

Do I have to print them out or contact TM to get hard tickets?

wait, what?

I bought 4 nights at MSG and TM gave me QR codes for each ticket. I have not received any notification that they'll be sending hard tickets?

Do I have to print them out or contact TM to get hard tickets?

You must have seleceted "print your own", thats different from paperless, you get the pdf files and print the Ticketfast tickets on your computer. Paperless are just a credit card swipe at the venue, which you can't do for MSG.

Back
Top Bottom