Ticketmaster E-Ticket question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ssanzari

The Fly
On monday I got two sets of tickets for MSG shows on my iPhone. I thought I had selected to received the tickets in the mail but it shows for one show that I selected e-tickets. Is it possible for ticketmaster to switch them to hard tickets?

Thanks,
Stephen

Call up Ticketmaster. They'll probably charge you a fee but it won't hurt to ask.

Scalper! :lol:

:DHahaha. I'm not a scalper. I'm actually a huge springsteen fan going to my first u2 shows. Love keeping the hard tickets!

Same thing happened to me with The Who in Milwaukee. Purchased on iPhone but wanted hard tickets. Reached out to them on their Facebook page and they switched them to hard tickets right away with no problem and mailed them right away also. It just took an email to TM with the order details. Hope your request goes as smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

On monday I got two sets of tickets for MSG shows on my iPhone. I thought I had selected to received the tickets in the mail but it shows for one show that I selected e-tickets. Is it possible for ticketmaster to switch them to hard tickets?

Thanks,
Stephen

I called them last night and did the same thing. They just charged me the extra four bucks or whatever.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread.

I've got GA MSG tickets on Willcall.
How far in advance can I collect these?
It implies 90 mins before doors?

Hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread.

I've got GA MSG tickets on Willcall.
How far in advance can I collect these?
It implies 90 mins before doors?

From my experience it depends how fussy they are at the box office. I think back in 2005 I was able to pick them all up the day I arrived. For Kylie in 2011 at the Hammerstein Ballroom we had to have a lengthy argument to convince them to give us the tickets before the doors opened (bloody Seetickets sold them and apparently that was their instruction). If it's 90 minutes you should be fine anyway, sure anyone in the queue will understand that you have to physically get your tickets.

Update. I contacted ticketmaster via email and they changed it to hard tickets at no cost

Back
Top Bottom