TICKET DROPS Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On this page, I can see mirrorballman, DeVaul and TrojanChick.

Clearly, they are line jeks in disguise. :tsk:

r0yzgg.gif

No fees at box.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I hope you all don't get yelled at for not talking about ticket drops in this thread like Clerks and I did they other day!:D:wink:

Is anyone from this thread currently infront of MSG?

Wanting to hear how the line there is? I'm still putting all my hopes on some last minute price drops on TM or stubhub that are sort of acceptable...

Won't be there till 6! Hoping to get anything. Was at all 6. HVe tickets fir tmrw. Can't miss 1 at this point!

Look above for answer.

I updated avatar trying to fix it, so now my avatar is the writer/director of my handle.

I hope you all don't get yelled at for not talking about ticket drops in this thread like Clerks and I did they other day!:D:wink:

That was brutal. I could barely sleep. I like you daddy. I like you a lot. I don't know you, but I know you, you know?

This is just reported on U2 FB page... :huh:

‎U2 fans tour 2015. help real fans to get tickets
18 mins · New York, NY ·
So I was trampled in the ticket cancelation line. I think security is working with scalpers. Was physically shoved to the ground. I give up. It's not with it. I have NEVER seen such madness.

Terrible if this is what happened. Not there to know... but doesn't sound quite right. i was in that line. It was the nicest line I've ever been in in NYC. Starbucks is worse. There were 100s of people around including security and cops. It's not 70s New York.

Sometimes people say shit that aint true. It might be true. But I need another source like I'm a reporter.

It's a Pen a little passed the entrance on the right, passed the absolut sign.. I was in 3/4 blue barriers that I assume said MSG on them... there was no sign to tell you what was going on, I just knew. And of course everyone asks everyone else "why are you in this line" non stop.

Yeah, the constant "what is this line for?" is awful and gets worse as the night goes on as smug people with tickets heading into the show ask excitedly as if it may be for backstage access, then when they find out it's to hopefully buy tickets they put on face like they smelled a fart, look away in disgust and storm off. But maybe I'm just bitter I didn't get tix ;)

This is just reported on U2 FB page... :huh:

‎U2 fans tour 2015. help real fans to get tickets
18 mins · New York, NY ·
So I was trampled in the ticket cancelation line. I think security is working with scalpers. Was physically shoved to the ground. I give up. It's not with it. I have NEVER seen such madness.
Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Well people kept being honest and i just keep making up shit. Knicks. Taylor Swift. We were just waiting for you to show up. My instinct is to fuck with them, especially when I knew they would never join.

Well people kept being honest and i just keep making up shit. Knicks. Taylor Swift. We were just waiting for you to show up. My instinct is to fuck with them, especially when I knew they would never join.

Or we're Jay and Silent Bob and we got booted from the 7-11 again.

Drinkin beers beers beers
15 bucks little man
Put that shit in my hand

Still waiting in box office line. Nothing happening yet

Still waiting in box office line. Nothing happening yet

Hold out till about 8 pm or later. I think they drop then. Box office knows about security and the scalpers. They drop late so scalpers have an even harder time reselling

Back
Top Bottom